Author Topic: Uprated Springs???? Help  (Read 1583 times)

Offline JIMMYBRODIE

• Not said much yet
Uprated Springs???? Help
« on: 27 April 2015, 18:14 »
 Hi All,

I'm after a set of uprated sings for my MK6, I want to keep the same ride height but go a bit stiffer by maybe 35%.

I have DCC and would need to be suitable to be fitted with that, I make trips to the Nurburgring hence asking.

What's everyone using and do you have any other suggestions like bushes etc but it's still important that I don't loose my fillings on the English pot holes!!!

Thanks in advance!

Offline RocketRossUK

• I live here
Re: Uprated Springs???? Help
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2015, 22:56 »
Hi All,

I'm after a set of uprated sings for my MK6, I want to keep the same ride height but go a bit stiffer by maybe 35%.

I have DCC and would need to be suitable to be fitted with that, I make trips to the Nurburgring hence asking.

What's everyone using and do you have any other suggestions like bushes etc but it's still important that I don't loose my fillings on the English pot holes!!!

Thanks in advance!

Most people go with the Eibach Sportlines or H&R 35mm spring, Both great springs but not too low. They both do version for DCC, check awesome gti website for more info.
MK6 GTI CSG | Revo Stage 2 | Revo Stage 2 Intake | Milltek 3" TB Exhaust | SuperPro Anti Lift Kit | H&R ARB's | Bilstein B12 | TT Short Shifter |Mintex M1144 Race Pads | HEL Braided Lines |

MK5 GTI - DSG + Extras (Sold because DSG was Soooo Boring !!!)

Offline JIMMYBRODIE

• Not said much yet
Re: Uprated Springs???? Help
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2015, 08:29 »
Will do! Thanks