Author Topic: DTUK Pedalbox  (Read 44937 times)

Offline chris1h

• Here all the time
  • MK6 GTI BLACK 3 DOOR
Re: DTUK Pedalbox
« Reply #20 on: 10 March 2016, 20:04 »
how much are they for mk7 r dsg?
MK6 GTI - 2011 - PEARL BLACK - 3 DOOR  - 18" MONZA SHADOWS  -  RNS510/DAB  -  ACC  - SUNROOF  -  WINTER PACK  - DYNAUDIO  -  VIENNA LEATHER  - PARKING SENSORS  - BLUETOOTH

Offline Mk7-GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 10 March 2016, 21:45 »
Tried one on mine but really didn't notice a huge difference using Sport mode and Sport + was too frantic, returned it in the 14 days but apparently the grey connector had come loose in transit so I only saw £119 of my original £155.95.
Mines a manual GTD, interesting to know if people see better results with DSG?

Seems odd, another person complained that they took a restocking fee because they returned theirs. Could they be pulling a fast one. In my research over the last couple of weeks I have found that you're not the first for it to happen to.

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 10 March 2016, 22:18 »

I paid £185 inc delivery. Would presume they'll be the same price. Those connectors are/or mine was a b!tch. In fact the pedal box is lucky its still alive. Was going to kill it with the hammer this afternoon.
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 11 March 2016, 07:37 »
It says full refund within 14 days on the website but if you haven't taken any pics before returning it's dtuk's word against yours. This mysterious restocking fee is bo44ocks and just a way to fleece customers. Absolutely nothing wrong with a box I returned and still had the fee taken off. Anyone buying just make 100% certain your going to keep whatever you buy from them.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline simonjj

• Not said much yet
« Reply #24 on: 11 March 2016, 07:54 »
100% agree with mcmaddy, be sure your going to keep it - as posted above my weeks trial cost me £36.95 plus return costs, some obviously notice a benefit but not me. As pedal boxes and tuning boxes are available from DTE Systems distributors i'll go to them in the future
Mk7 GTD, 3 door, night blue, 19" Neuspeed RSE10

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #25 on: 11 March 2016, 14:13 »
100% agree with mcmaddy, be sure your going to keep it - as posted above my weeks trial cost me £36.95 plus return costs, some obviously notice a benefit but not me. As pedal boxes and tuning boxes are available from DTE Systems distributors i'll go to them in the future

Simon, the pedal box you sent back was minus the grey connector hence the charge... if the kit had been returned in a saleable condition then the charge wouldn't of been applied.
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #26 on: 11 March 2016, 14:15 »

Chris as you're local youre more than welcome to pop up and try a pedal box as we have a demo system that we can whip off our  Golf R
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline boc121

• Just got here
« Reply #27 on: 11 March 2016, 17:15 »
How does the pedal box get along with revo stage 1?

Offline simonjj

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 11 March 2016, 17:31 »
Just to clarify..
Andrew, the connector was in the box, in your email to me you said the grey clip was broken and loose in the box, as per my email it was all intact when despatched.
Seeing as I had no way of proving this and no need for the pedal box I accepted your reduced money back guarantee.
Simon
Mk7 GTD, 3 door, night blue, 19" Neuspeed RSE10

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 11 March 2016, 18:30 »
How does the pedal box get along with revo stage 1?

I have the Superchips remap coupled with the box and no problems whatsoever. Did have it on sport plus today with 2 red lights on...the acceleration was awesome! well put it this way i did see on my starboard bow 2 Klingon Warbirds being chased by the USS Enterprise..i overtook them and carried on my journey  :smiley:
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.