Author Topic: Auto Mirrors  (Read 2149 times)

Offline AGB

• I live here
Re: Auto Mirrors
« Reply #10 on: 01 December 2010, 22:11 »
Thanks Guys, glad it's not just me. I mentioned it to the dealer who did a really good surprised face.
MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline mortygt140

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 01 December 2010, 22:12 »
Mine only seems to do it on the drivers side :angry: I retro fitted mine but it does seem to be a problem across the board on most vw vehicles with the foldy mirrors.

To be honest they stay out in most cases and only go in if I'm parked close enough to someone to merit them been folded in, and that is not often I try and park away from every one.  

Darren

Offline ErikGTI

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 03 December 2010, 20:16 »
Thanks Guys, glad it's not just me. I mentioned it to the dealer who did a really good surprised face.

Unlike the mirrors those VW-dealers never open up...... :lipsrsealed:

I have to agree that driving a fast car with slow electronic mirrors "ZEN" you down in balance again....... :smiley:
I'LL BEAT YOU TO THE BBC STUDIO........

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 04 December 2010, 11:42 »
Mine do it on occasion, but it doesn't matter what the weathers like.
I've found them to fold out without any problems even with the -18 temperatures at night.
It's usually when you really need them that they don't fold out though - like when you want to pull out of a parking space onto a main road or something!!
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.