Author Topic: trackday, bring it on!  (Read 10838 times)

kniterider

Re:trackday, bring it on!
« Reply #30 on: 29 October 2003, 20:37 »
yep vw only thats what were here for!

Offline BKahuna

• Not said much yet
  • Go easy on me I'm a vwirgin.....
« Reply #31 on: 29 October 2003, 23:00 »
Kool Ideas you all have is there any danger of sortin it, before xmas????

Several of us in Basingstoke are lookin for a proper track action day, yes we all changing to VW's now!  Bit of a bad luck with some french s#*t.

Will help to organise it, if you need it. ???
Go easy on me I'm a vwirgin.....

Offline Heybatesy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #32 on: 30 October 2003, 13:53 »
I'll try and have a word at the weekend and see the amount of cars we need to make it viable

kniterider

« Reply #33 on: 30 October 2003, 14:24 »
yep we need central location that is where all can get to!,  i think to be honest we should be deciding which tracks are suitable ie:location, cost etc and then getting on the blower to find what dates are available! ( i want a dry day!), then the next thing is payment! we have to really ensure the people that say they are going are going! cause if people back out those that are left are footing a larger bill!, right im not that clued up on where all these tracks are but what are we going to say is central? i would say some thing like donnington, even though the track id really like to hammer round is cadwell park!, i havent got time at the mo, if some one can reply with a list of central uk tracks and there locations ill bang it on a poll and see which one is voted the better track/location! think that would be a good starting point!

Offline Helios_Blue_Valver

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 31 December 2003, 20:49 »
Sounds like fun. Never done a track day in a car. Just on bikes.  :)