Author Topic: Waxstock Customer - Product Review  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Waxstock Customer - Product Review
« on: 03 August 2015, 11:34 »
Hi All

Just thought id share this review from one of our Waxstock Customers:-

WoWo Microfibre Wheel Wash Mitt

"Special place in my collection:-

I was already looking for a microfibre wheel wash mitt for a while, as the durability of lambs wool is less good. So when I saw this product in the Wo-Wo shop I was immediately interested! I purchased it on WaxStock this year and used it a few times since. The mitt fits my hand perfectly and the thickness of the microfibre is as it should be for this kind of job. This way you have a good feeling on what you're doing and even cleaning the backside of your wheels is easily done. This one gets a special place in my collection, and looking forward to use more products from Wo-Wo!"

Thanks for reading and don't forget if you have a review to add we'll post you a FOC MF cloth.

Thanks

Neil

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: Waxstock Customer - Product Review
« Reply #1 on: 03 August 2015, 12:40 »
Excellent feedback Neil and well deserved.  WoWo wheel mitts are great, hard wearing, flexible and best of all you can just stick them in the wash, no special woolly pampering required!  My test one is still like new!!

Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 03 August 2015, 12:53 »
Excellent feedback Neil and well deserved.  WoWo wheel mitts are great, hard wearing, flexible and best of all you can just stick them in the wash, no special woolly pampering required!  My test one is still like new!!

Thanks Bec, think you'll like the new lines too!!!

Offline gazmondo35

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 03 August 2015, 18:35 »
I would definitely 2nd that review, I also brought one at waxstock & have been very inpressed with it. I have hands like shovels being a builder & find some wash mitts a bit difficult to get on & off but not this one,it so easy at getting behind the spokes & now I have the new mitt combined with my wheel woollies I have the perfect wheel wash setup.
Mk7 golf R DBP
MK7 golf gti pp red (sold)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 03 August 2015, 19:49 »
I would definitely 2nd that review, I also brought one at waxstock & have been very inpressed with it. I have hands like shovels being a builder & find some wash mitts a bit difficult to get on & off but not this one,it so easy at getting behind the spokes & now I have the new mitt combined with my wheel woollies I have the perfect wheel wash setup.

Thanks for this, would you mind if we used it elsewhere too? Send me your details and I'll post you MF cloth for your trouble.

Cheers

Neil

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 04 August 2015, 18:20 »
Has anyone used the MF Wheel Mitt with the 19" Santiagos? I'm wondering if the thumb part of the Mitt will fit into the smaller holes?

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: 05 August 2015, 13:18 »
Hi Kyle

I cant say for sure as the prototypes were being tested after my bro had his GTi nicked, he has said though they he used to use a soaked MF cloth to get into the intricate bits.

I'd be interested to hear how other people are cleaning the fiddly bits on their wheels, especially considering product development etc.

Cheers

Neil