Author Topic: what do you guys think of this?  (Read 3493 times)

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: what do you guys think of this?
« Reply #20 on: 11 January 2009, 13:16 »
Worth checking for service history, but as long as it's in decent condition then i'd buy it if i were you. 140k on a 10 year old car isn't that bad really, only works out at 14k a year :wink:

cambelt was done at 100k and it is jew a service soon he said plus he said hes got loads of reciepts.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #21 on: 11 January 2009, 13:18 »
Worth checking for service history, but as long as it's in decent condition then i'd buy it if i were you. 140k on a 10 year old car isn't that bad really, only works out at 14k a year :wink:

cambelt was done at 100k and it is jew a service soon he said plus he said hes got loads of reciepts.

if you're happy with it mate and it drives well then go for it - with your budget that gives you plenty of cash to put it back to a decent standard too :afro:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 11 January 2009, 13:24 »

if you're happy with it mate and it drives well then go for it - with your budget that gives you plenty of cash to put it back to a decent standard too :afro:

i knw rhys he got the orignal front and back kights there so thats a starts plus i have coilovers here that were 4 my silver 1 so they will b going on it.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #23 on: 11 January 2009, 13:26 »

i knw rhys he got the orignal front and back kights there so thats a starts plus i have coilovers here that were 4 my silver 1 so they will b going on it.

well thats pretty good if he's got the standard bits mate :afro:  leaves even more money for more mods  :cool:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 11 January 2009, 13:40 »

well thats pretty good if he's got the standard bits mate :afro:  leaves even more money for more mods  :cool:

o yes let the moddin begin thats if i get it.

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #25 on: 11 January 2009, 13:43 »

o yes let the moddin begin thats if i get it.

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 11 January 2009, 13:46 »
nice picture rich likein it  :grin:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 11 January 2009, 17:33 »
o well it was a shed need alot of work plus it sounded tapperty engine was rockin alot aswell engine mount i thinks,plus felt like the turbo wasnt wrkin properly wasnnt very well  :sad:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #28 on: 11 January 2009, 17:45 »
o well it was a shed need alot of work plus it sounded tapperty engine was rockin alot aswell engine mount i thinks,plus felt like the turbo wasnt wrkin properly wasnnt very well  :sad:

:sad:

plenty of them about mate - just keep searching  :smiley:

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 11 January 2009, 18:05 »

:sad:

plenty of them about mate - just keep searching  :smiley:

found another  1 on autotrader blue 2495 only 10 mille from me  :wink:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VOLKSWAGEN+GOLF/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-10-14-240-4294966995-4294967159/advert.action?R=200902326746521&distance=10&postcode=ch8+7jp&channel=CARS&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=GOLF&min_pr=2000&max_pr=3000&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=1998&vehicleRegLetter=S