Author Topic: HI  (Read 2694 times)

Offline GreDA

• Not said much yet
HI
« on: 30 January 2005, 20:52 »
Hi, I just bought me a Golf Mk2 1.8 gti 16v  :smiley:!! It needs some bits and bobs done so i dare say thell be alot of posts from me! While im on ill also ask if any1 knows where i can get hold of some 16" bbs alloys cheaply? I also want a decent grille for mine.
  Cheers Dave
The list of problems gets longer and longer! Suspension, gear linkage, clutch, random revving at idle, brake hoses, rusty boot, dodgy wheels, and nasty paint on bonnet. I love a challenge!!

mrwotto

Re: HI
« Reply #1 on: 30 January 2005, 20:55 »
welcome to the site matey, i am sure you will get the help you require for fixing up your golf.

I cant help you wiht the bbs alloys but I do have a grill if you are interested, it the one on the mk2 in my sig,  let me know if you are interested in it.

Paul

Offline GreDA

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2005, 21:08 »
Cheers, that ones similar to mine, but an improvment! I was wonderin if its possible to fit one of the quad light grille on mine? I would love one with the red bit round aswell? Can i get something like that?

The list of problems gets longer and longer! Suspension, gear linkage, clutch, random revving at idle, brake hoses, rusty boot, dodgy wheels, and nasty paint on bonnet. I love a challenge!!

mrwotto

« Reply #3 on: 30 January 2005, 21:19 »
I am selling my twin light grille as I have just upgraded to a quad light grill with the red outline, nut i have not yet got round to taking any new pcs to update my sig with yet tho, so the answer to your question is yes you can :grin:

Offline GreDA

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 30 January 2005, 21:23 »
 :grin:Soooo glad i can do that. Where can i get one like yours? Would i also need to buy new lights?

mrwotto

« Reply #5 on: 30 January 2005, 21:25 »
I got mine from ebay, i assume my quad lights you mean with the four lights on the same grill, with the two spots situated inside of the outer main lights??

If so then no you shud not have to buy new lights, as they should come complete with the grill

Paul

Offline GreDA

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 30 January 2005, 21:31 »
Yeah.. thanks alot... ill go have a look in ebay now for one!

mrwotto

« Reply #7 on: 30 January 2005, 21:33 »
glad to be off help mate

Paul

Dinky

« Reply #8 on: 30 January 2005, 22:03 »
welcome GreDA

Dinx :kiss:

Offline Stu.750

• I live here
  • MMMMMMM Rust my favourite
« Reply #9 on: 30 January 2005, 23:15 »
Hey mate , welcome to the forum , ive got a 4 headlight grill and im after a twin headlight one , if your interested in a swap let me know , im sure we could come to some arrangement , anyways i hope this place is of help