Author Topic: Candy Edition 35  (Read 6498 times)

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Candy Edition 35
« Reply #20 on: 31 July 2012, 07:16 »
Very nice motor indeed.

Offline Ed35 chunk

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 31 July 2012, 11:28 »
U running dsg our man?
Gti ed35, dsg reflex silver met, rns510, dynaudio, rear cam, parking sensors, revo stage 2+, hpfp, revo intake, turbo back milltek non res inc sport cat,

Offline MK6-Fan

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #22 on: 31 July 2012, 19:40 »
Very nice car, the wheels just set it off.  :cool:

U running dsg our man?

After a check on the system it appears it's manual he's running on.
2012 Golf MK6 Match 3dr|1.4 TSI 122PS|Manual|Solid Black|MFSW|RCD510|

Offline Ed35 chunk

• Here all the time
« Reply #23 on: 01 August 2012, 21:33 »
U can see why wigit also went for man wish I did now
Gti ed35, dsg reflex silver met, rns510, dynaudio, rear cam, parking sensors, revo stage 2+, hpfp, revo intake, turbo back milltek non res inc sport cat,

Offline bcarlin

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #24 on: 01 August 2012, 21:49 »
Great looking car but I hate the wheels

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 01 August 2012, 23:22 »
not putting it as bluntly i agree  :embarassed:

why buy an edition 35 the remove the edition 35 wheels and fit 'option' wheels that could be specced on a regular gti?

car looks great though (you definitely got the best colour) and I'm sure you will love it!
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline Edi35

• Here all the time
« Reply #26 on: 02 August 2012, 00:12 »
U can see why wigit also went for man wish I did now

You have been unlucky DSG all the way.
Current: GTI Edition 35 Candy White 5dr DSG 19" Glendale, RCD510+DAB, Dynaudio, Storage Pack, Parking Sensors

Gone: Edition 35, GTI Mk6, Edition 30, GTI Mk4, GTI Mk3, GTI Mk2 and my favourite the UR quattro
For those that dont know DSG is an electronically controlled dual-clutch multiple-shaft manual gearbox

Offline Edi35

• Here all the time
« Reply #27 on: 02 August 2012, 00:29 »

Having speced Glendales I am really happy I did as the 19's really sharpen the the steering and have given the ED35 a bit of an edge it needed IMO. You might not like the look of them (just your opinion) but for me they are great, I get loads of positive comments about the car and wheels. I really like the std ED35 wheels but every time I see pics I think they look too small now I am used to the 19's. I have had an ED30 and a MK6 GTI with Monza Shadows (both with great wheels) but I am so pleased I went for these as these are different and bang up to date.
Current: GTI Edition 35 Candy White 5dr DSG 19" Glendale, RCD510+DAB, Dynaudio, Storage Pack, Parking Sensors

Gone: Edition 35, GTI Mk6, Edition 30, GTI Mk4, GTI Mk3, GTI Mk2 and my favourite the UR quattro
For those that dont know DSG is an electronically controlled dual-clutch multiple-shaft manual gearbox

Offline ScottA

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 02 August 2012, 00:58 »

Having speced Glendales I am really happy I did as the 19's really sharpen the the steering and have given the ED35 a bit of an edge it needed IMO. You might not like the look of them (just your opinion) but for me they are great, I get loads of positive comments about the car and wheels. I really like the std ED35 wheels but every time I see pics I think they look too small now I am used to the 19's. I have had an ED30 and a MK6 GTI with Monza Shadows (both with great wheels) but I am so pleased I went for these as these are different and bang up to date.

:sick: :laugh:

Offline Belfast Child

• Not said much yet
« Reply #29 on: 02 August 2012, 16:09 »

I too have a cw ed35 with glendales, and everywhere i go people say too me 'stunning wheels', i have never met anyone yet who thinks they don't compliment the car except on this site, i do value and respect everybodys opinion however.