Author Topic: homemade mk1 golf caddy (4motion 4wd /holset hx40 ,,turbo resto,56k warning  (Read 129917 times)

Offline adaptorman

• Here all the time
That's a proper project :) wondered what you were going to do with the exhaust the tunnel is a bit full lol You planning on taking it to any shows? would like to see it tram down the strip at Santa Pod :laugh:
cheer pal its just an idea for a tad of fun ,realy as it will never get on the queen highways ,,only want it for a bit of fun for the track ,,as i usely build somert each year for the fun of it ,,

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Awesome, fair play to you.

Offline davero

• I live here
Amazing, You have some serious skills

Offline Chris-White

• I live here
  • Manufactured in Germany. Ruined in Britain.
That's a proper project :) wondered what you were going to do with the exhaust the tunnel is a bit full lol You planning on taking it to any shows? would like to see it tram down the strip at Santa Pod :laugh:
cheer pal its just an idea for a tad of fun ,realy as it will never get on the queen highways ,,only want it for a bit of fun for the track ,,as i usely build somert each year for the fun of it ,,

wish i could just build a vr6 turbo each year for a bit of fun  :laugh:

Quality stuff dude.
S4 Avant. Eibach springs. 18" Avus. RS4 Intercoolers. Viper Tuned. Goes Fast.

Offline monzablue16v

• I live here

Quality stuff dude.

I know, I'm struggling with a 20vt conversion!!

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

Offline adaptorman

• Here all the time
this is just home bit of fun stuff ,nought chuffing hard about it ,,ive also been doing a complete mk3 vr6 conversion into a mk4 polo 6n ,lmao ,,,which just about ready for fireing up ,,,
just had time to make the exhaust nice and Secure

i think we makeing some head way ,,next will be the gearbox mount ,,(i nearly forgot lol

and sorted gears all work nicely (all 6 and reverse )

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project

Quality stuff dude.

I know, I'm struggling with a 20vt conversion!!

same, and im just trying to source parts!

again nice work bud :afro: serious skills and a lot of patience!!!!

Offline GOLF_STU

• I live here
  • THE_GIT
wow!! id love to do something like this but just havn't got the room  :sad:

well done keep the updates comin :cool:

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!

Offline shepgti

• I live here
some real nice work on this caddy, loving the exhausts too  :wink:

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
you nutter! this is a wicked project, makes me wish i had welding skills!
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe