Author Topic: Any garages with GTI on display???  (Read 6874 times)

Offline glesgagolf

• Not said much yet
Re: Any garages with GTI on display???
« Reply #10 on: 08 April 2009, 20:50 »
I was in Crow Road dealer in Glasgow past few days and you can get one for end of May just now even showed me the order screen.

They dont have a tester until early May though .

Are they not just telling you 6 months so you jump at it buddy ?

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #11 on: 08 April 2009, 21:29 »
I was in Crow Road dealer in Glasgow past few days and you can get one for end of May just now even showed me the order screen.

They dont have a tester until early May though .

Are they not just telling you 6 months so you jump at it buddy ?

Thats what I thought, but if its the only garage in aberdeen within 100 miles then they could well have a few orders.

Crow Road, is that the Jordanhill dealer ? If it is I was gonna visit them next, what else were they saying ? The guys at Merrylee were pretty good and said all dealers will get their test cars in mid May.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline MaXXeH

• I live here
  • Golf MK5 GTI
« Reply #12 on: 03 May 2009, 15:34 »
I went out to new zealand and they had one on the track when i was out there looks really nice my brother is a manager out there he would not let me have ago  :embarassed: as that was the only one they had and all the big dogs out there was trashing the nuts of it  :evil: it only had 210 miles on the clock!! feel sorry for the person that buys that car as a demo car lol.

Offline hotrod

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 03 May 2009, 23:16 »
Breeze VW in Poole is getting theirs in 2-weeks time. I have it on good authority.  :smiley:

GTI Edition 30 (1783)   Candy white   KKK04 turbo

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #14 on: 04 May 2009, 00:28 »
Breeze VW in Poole is getting theirs in 2-weeks time. I have it on good authority.  :smiley:

They all will have, 2 weeks time is mid May which is whats already been posted.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline jdjd

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 05 May 2009, 13:52 »
I believe Doncaster and Rotherham both have there's within a week......... Rotherham have a 3d in Red with leather and black 5dr non leather

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2009, 17:03 »
Verve in Glasgow don't even know if they are getting one, which makes me think that since they don't seem to have any on order apart from mine, maybe it will arrive really quickly!

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 10 May 2009, 00:21 »
Was just in Hawco in Inverness at the weekend and they rekon they will be getting a GTI within the next week. Aparently they can display it before the official launch on 22May but nobody is allowed to test drive it until then.

Has anyone heard if there dealer has one on show yet?

Offline SoVW

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2009, 22:50 »
They have one on display in York I believe, but not seen myself yet. Would probably get depressed if I saw it. :)

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #19 on: 10 May 2009, 23:04 »
i want to see one!  :cry: Want to know what i have spent all my hard earned pennies on and if it looks good in the flesh!