Author Topic: Already out in Germany  (Read 6759 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Re: Already out in Germany
« Reply #20 on: 08 April 2009, 18:40 »
when are you going to be able to get them as an option? They aren't even listed yet!
They are available in europe to order from week 22.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #21 on: 08 April 2009, 21:32 »
when are you going to be able to get them as an option? They aren't even listed yet!
They are available in europe to order from week 22.

I was told May by my dealer, so week 22 may be right if its the end of May they were talking about.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Royalblue

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 18 April 2009, 12:07 »
OT, sorry
Properly specified HID headlights, fitted in a legal fashion are fine.

I find the dazzling lights often come from new BMWs and they surely don't have "cheap upgrade kits for older cars". Or am I mistaken?

It is a bl****  nuisance, when those lights poke you in the eyes via the wing mirrors, after you have already clicked them away on the inside mirrors. A common experience, I assume...

Well, let's not get too political, but I am certainly not ordering Xenon lights to annoy other road users.  :wink:

That aside, the new GTI looks FANTASTIC!  :smiley:
Golf Mk2 - Aus Liebe zum Automobil

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #23 on: 18 April 2009, 14:48 »
OT, sorry
Properly specified HID headlights, fitted in a legal fashion are fine.

I find the dazzling lights often come from new BMWs and they surely don't have "cheap upgrade kits for older cars". Or am I mistaken?

It is a bl****  nuisance, when those lights poke you in the eyes via the wing mirrors, after you have already clicked them away on the inside mirrors. A common experience, I assume...

Well, let's not get too political, but I am certainly not ordering Xenon lights to annoy other road users:wink:

That aside, the new GTI looks FANTASTIC!  :smiley:

Why don't you order them because they are much better then ?  :wink:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"