Author Topic: Golf MKVI GTI now on VW.co.uk with prices and UK spec!!!!  (Read 8991 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Re: Golf MKVI GTI now on VW.co.uk with prices and UK spec!!!!
« Reply #30 on: 25 March 2009, 14:41 »
So if that is true, the list price of a new GTI today is lower in real values than it was in 2005?
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Egbutt Wash

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 25 March 2009, 16:31 »
If I was to crash and destroy my GTI I would order a Mk6 GTI.
My Mk5 was in for it's first service today.
The brand new 09 Jetta (TD) used as the loan car made me really appreciate how good the Mk5 GTI is.
Currently digging a bunker.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #32 on: 25 March 2009, 23:29 »
I'm finding it slightly worrying that I'm mounting up all the 'loose end' things I can sell to try and claw back a few grand so that I can make this car affordable to me.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #33 on: 28 March 2009, 13:46 »
If you think what was standard the last couple of years on the mk5, ie leather, tyre indicator etc then your looking at a £3500 price rise for the mk6 GTI  :shocked:
VW you have low speced it for the price your asking. If i give it even an ok spec by my low standards, not even too S3 levels your at Audi S3 money, sorry VW but your taking the p1ss.
« Last Edit: 28 March 2009, 13:48 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.