Author Topic: 10:27 - mk1 cab project  (Read 15816 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
10:27 - mk1 cab project
« on: 04 March 2007, 12:51 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline 10:27

• Here all the time
Re: 10:27 - mk1 cab project
« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2007, 23:24 »
Right about time i started this poject thread so here we go!

well im going to start where the car is at now!

its came out of stylehaus and it looks mint!

as you can see the car already has chrome trim on it and chrome fuel cap as i put these on straight away!

you can see a glimpse of the m3 rear lights as well!

ok well what did i do today i put the coiloers on!

few pics of the car on the axle stands from last night

here a pic of the supersport coilovers they seem pretty decent and i got them cheap as chips!

changing the spings to coiloers was astraight forward job there te top bolt you hae to unscrew and two screws attached to the front suspension! and the rears are even easier as they are just the top bolt on the strut cap and one at the bottom!

i will hae to do a diagram for you fellow dubbers as with dirty hands i could not take as many pics as i liked!

here a pic when the car just had the front coilovers on and the standard rear suspension!

one of just the rear

and one of the rear lowered

and a couple of the car lowered

thanks dad as he helped me loads since the car been back!

i also installed my electric windows today here a pic before

and here is an after pic with oem switches! it was working fine till half eight tonight when it went bang! my dad eckons it was not wired to a big enough fuse so it shoud not take to long to fix!

a little problem i am haing is the window is bout a half a cm short when the leccy windows goes up! as my window were manual before and i hae conerted to leccy oem windows has anybody got any adivice on this as i know you can adjust the settings but i dont how to get it right? :embarassed:
« Last Edit: 24 August 2007, 23:34 by 10:27 »

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2007, 23:37 »
just like to add i hae just read through the post and noticed quite  few words are missing letters it is the laptop i am using the keys have issues and dont always work when you press them!

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 02 September 2011, 22:07 »
For Sale Offers?

I will be placing an add on the website. I am buying a house and the car has to go  :sad: