Author Topic: Long lost member with an Audi question  (Read 787 times)

Offline HayleyS

• GTI forum regular
Long lost member with an Audi question
« on: 05 September 2007, 19:14 »
Hi all. Not sure if any of you will remember me. I joined when I bought my Golf around 2yrs ago, but havent got on the forum for months due to having a new baby take up all my time. Sorry to jump straight back in with a question, but my DH could do with some advice.

He's just bought back his Audi A4 TD in Red (N plate), and he wants to put 17s on it. He's been offered a set exactly the same as whats on my Golf (off Mk1 TT), but before saying yey or nay he would like to know what they would look like. Does anyone by any chance know where we could find a pic of one with them on?? Long shot but worth a go! I think he will consider lowering the car if need be so it doesnt look like a 4x4.

Also, any pics of this car with a de-badged grille? I've seen some for sale on ebay, nice but not such a nice price, so again we want to see what it looks like before considering. So any pics of that too would be great!!

Hope everyone is well. Hayley (J is now S lol)
  Mk3 GTi, 2.0 16v, Mystic Blue

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
Re: Long lost member with an Audi question
« Reply #1 on: 05 September 2007, 19:52 »
i think they'd look fine but i'm pretty sure the audi a4's were 5x112 whereas the TT is 5x100 so i doubt they'd fit. as for a de-badged grill, they do look good but its worth paying for a good one as there is a alot of cheap sh!te out there! unfortunately you get what you pay for!
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline HayleyS

• GTI forum regular
Re: Long lost member with an Audi question
« Reply #2 on: 06 September 2007, 23:03 »
Thanks for your reply. I'll let my hubby know so he can check it out!
  Mk3 GTi, 2.0 16v, Mystic Blue