Author Topic: Britemax 25% Black Friday Sale  (Read 1980 times)

Offline 7MAT

• Forum Supporter
  • GTI forum regular
Britemax 25% Black Friday Sale
« on: 22 November 2017, 15:00 »

Our Black Friday Sale is now live!

Save 25% OFF all in stock items, use the coupon code BFMAX during checkout.

Offer ends midnight cyber Monday 27th November, unfortunately loyalty points can't be combined with this offer, but all orders will still earn you points for future use.

regards

Matt
MK7.5 Golf GTI Performance, 3 door, Issac Blue, DCC, Manual. Racingline Stage 1 OEM+, Remus Exhaust system, Sache Performance Clutch.

Offline TweedsideR

• Not said much yet
Re: Britemax 25% Black Friday Sale
« Reply #1 on: 22 November 2017, 16:38 »
Darn! Rushed over to your site to order a Rupes mini bigfoot only to find you're out of stock. Any chance they'll be in stock before the offer ends?

Offline 7MAT

• Forum Supporter
  • GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 22 November 2017, 18:27 »
Darn! Rushed over to your site to order a Rupes mini bigfoot only to find you're out of stock. Any chance they'll be in stock before the offer ends?

We are expecting a delivery from Rupes Italy this Friday, if they come in I’ll PM you when I put the stock on the system. 😉
MK7.5 Golf GTI Performance, 3 door, Issac Blue, DCC, Manual. Racingline Stage 1 OEM+, Remus Exhaust system, Sache Performance Clutch.

Offline TweedsideR

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 22 November 2017, 18:39 »
OK, I'll watch out for that. Thanks

Offline 7MAT

• Forum Supporter
  • GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2017, 11:03 »
OK, I'll watch out for that. Thanks

You have PM

Rupes stock arrived this morning, unfortunately not everything we ordered, but we do now have stock of most lines now including the LHR75E Mini STF kit.  :wink: