Author Topic: Alarm  (Read 3989 times)

Offline bgbazz

• Here all the time
  • If it aint broke...I can fix it!
Re: Alarm
« Reply #10 on: 18 May 2017, 16:35 »
Wowowow chill people jeez lol

Side note, I didn't buy my car because it was cheap or because it was local. I bought it because I wanted one , regardless of what you think of them, its mine not yours so chill

All tongue in cheek stuff mate, so don't worry. I have a MK4 TDI and I grabbed it for the same reason you did...it helped that it came with a very healthy provenance and a full (and I mean FULL) service history, being owned by a VW engineering staff member who wanted for nothing when work needed doing helped muchly. It took me more than 6 months of searching to find it but I'm totally happy with it and will be keeping it.
Mk4 Golf TDI Estate 4Motion, remapped 1.9. Sweet runner = keeper. She is the 66th vehicle I've owned and hopefully, the last.

Offline Jordan_gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 18 May 2017, 16:36 »
Wowowow chill people jeez lol

Side note, I didn't buy my car because it was cheap or because it was local. I bought it because I wanted one , regardless of what you think of them, its mine not yours so chill

All tongue in cheek stuff mate, so don't worry. I have a MK4 TDI and I grabbed it for the same reason you did...it helped that it came with a very healthy provenance and a full (and I mean FULL) service history, being owned by a VW engineering staff member who wanted for nothing when work needed doing helped muchly. It took me more than 6 months of searching to find it but I'm totally happy with it and will be keeping it.

Oh, my bad, apologies, its been a long day at the office lol
2002 Golf Gti 1.8T (AUM) LC9Z

Offline bgbazz

• Here all the time
  • If it aint broke...I can fix it!
« Reply #12 on: 18 May 2017, 18:39 »
No probs mate...Barry is a very knowledgable and helpful member of this forum...sometimes it's fun to provide a little wind up.

:cool:
Mk4 Golf TDI Estate 4Motion, remapped 1.9. Sweet runner = keeper. She is the 66th vehicle I've owned and hopefully, the last.

Offline Mr_Orange

• I live here
  • MK4 GTi Turbo Exclusive 150 AUM
« Reply #13 on: 18 May 2017, 20:11 »
Lock it with the remote with a window open. Reach in and wave your arm around. Enjoy loud noises.

Build thread clicky

Offline Jordan_gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 19 May 2017, 11:04 »
Lock it with the remote with a window open. Reach in and wave your arm around. Enjoy loud noises.

Haha, gunna try this later, thanks!
2002 Golf Gti 1.8T (AUM) LC9Z