Author Topic: Current delivery times?  (Read 122083 times)

Offline maxie

• Here all the time
Re: Current delivery times?
« Reply #250 on: 25 July 2017, 11:53 »
ordered mine mid to late june been told build week is 36 4th september but this is subject to change :( ...

isaac blue 5door  PP-DCC-90%tints-seville dark-keyless-HFCW-lane assist+DLA-sunroof-nav pro-rear cam-par assist and dyno :)

Offline Daz Auto

• I live here
  • Other brands of washing powder are available.
« Reply #251 on: 25 July 2017, 15:16 »
ordered mine mid to late june been told build week is 36 4th september but this is subject to change :( ...

isaac blue 5door  PP-DCC-90%tints-seville dark-keyless-HFCW-lane assist+DLA-sunroof-nav pro-rear cam-par assist and dyno :)
Where did you find the "SELECT ALL" button on the configurator :laugh:

10/8/2017 - GTI Performance, Red,5dr DS

Offline Fewie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #252 on: 26 July 2017, 09:27 »
The "My VW" app has just updated to day to my car has been built and has left the factory.  Time to start stalking ship movements!  :grin:
MK7.5 Golf GTI in Isaac Blue with Performance Pack, 19" Brescia's, Dynaudio, Reversing Camera & Climate Screen, ordered 16/05/17.  Counting down the days to collection on September 2nd

Offline Daz Auto

• I live here
« Reply #253 on: 26 July 2017, 13:58 »
Time to start stalking ship movements!  :grin:
My car is at Emden

Offline Fewie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #254 on: 26 July 2017, 17:00 »
Time to start stalking ship movements!  :grin:
My car is at Emden

How do you know it's at Emden? Via online chat?
MK7.5 Golf GTI in Isaac Blue with Performance Pack, 19" Brescia's, Dynaudio, Reversing Camera & Climate Screen, ordered 16/05/17.  Counting down the days to collection on September 2nd

Offline Daz Auto

• I live here
« Reply #255 on: 26 July 2017, 18:03 »
How do you know it's at Emden? Via online chat?
Spoke to my dealer. That's the location showing on their system.

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #256 on: 26 July 2017, 21:40 »
Can the online chat see more detail than the app or tracker on website?
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline Beezer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #257 on: 26 July 2017, 21:50 »
So after my car shipped about a month early I was left with the dilemma of whether to take it straight away or wait til sept. Decided if I could sell current car and get the new GTI before the end of July then that's what I'd go with.

Anyway got a bite on Autotrader after a few days and while it was a little bit short of what I wanted it was a concrete offer so the old one went on Monday.

Was surprised how quick the DTD dealer got my new one ready. They were happy to store til September if I wanted but at around 12pm today I took delivery of this little beauty....

I'm over the moon with it so far. Love the way the Isaac blue looks blue under some lights then almost gun metal grey in others.  :cool:

Offline Fewie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #258 on: 26 July 2017, 21:56 »
Looking good Beezer, be nice to see more pics when you have chance as your spec is similar to mine.

What car did you have to sell? I'm putting my existing Octavia vRS up on autotrader at the weekend when I return from my holiday in Cornwall

Offline Beezer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #259 on: 26 July 2017, 22:14 »
Looking good Beezer, be nice to see more pics when you have chance as your spec is similar to mine.

What car did you have to sell? I'm putting my existing Octavia vRS up on autotrader at the weekend when I return from my holiday in Cornwall

Thanks mate. Yeah I'll try and post a few better pictures once I've given it a good clean. Couldn't have picked a worse day weather wise for delivery it was filthy by the time it got here (about 280 miles in the rain!). Gave it a quick rinse once the weather brightened up. The photo above was about 8:30pm so was running out of daylight by then. The wheels up close are really nice. I know diamond cut aren't everyone's cup of tea, but up close they really stand out.

My old car was a RR Evoque. Only had it about 2 year, was nice on long journeys but was a bit of a bus for day to day driving so fancied something a bit more fun. The Evoque was 5 year old now and while I had a lot of advert views I didn't get many calls. I think people are put off buying expensive cars privately as there's the risk of getting scammed or buying a dog with little comeback. It was actually a garage from Derby who bought it. They said they sell a lot of them. I'd priced it fairly cheap to sell and while I took about £600 less than I wanted, it was still £2400 more than we buy any car and the like we're offering. Overall I'm happy enough considering the 15% discount I got on the GTI by going through Drivethedeal.