Author Topic: Current delivery times?  (Read 122054 times)

Offline sajymundo

• Not said much yet
Re: Current delivery times?
« Reply #70 on: 17 May 2017, 11:02 »
Mine had a build week of 8/05/17 - updated to "In Transit on Wednesday 10th May. Was advised it can take upto four week to deliver, 1 week down and getting excited..... :grin:

Golf R Estate (Pure White) with no extras. Had everything in my MK6 GTI and although I like leather, fancied a change this time round so sticking with the standard R seats.
Mk6 GTI | DSG | Black | Leather | 17" Monzas | RNS510 + Dynaudio | Cruise | Bi-Xenon + Rear LED's | Luxury + Winter Packs | Bluetooth

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #71 on: 17 May 2017, 11:45 »
Mine had a build week of 8/05/17 - updated to "In Transit on Wednesday 10th May. Was advised it can take upto four week to deliver, 1 week down and getting excited..... :grin:

Golf R Estate (Pure White) with no extras. Had everything in my MK6 GTI and although I like leather, fancied a change this time round so sticking with the standard R seats.

Not long to wait, can I ask when did you place your order?

Offline sajymundo

• Not said much yet
« Reply #72 on: 17 May 2017, 14:25 »

Not long to wait, can I ask when did you place your order?

7th of April
Mk6 GTI | DSG | Black | Leather | 17" Monzas | RNS510 + Dynaudio | Cruise | Bi-Xenon + Rear LED's | Luxury + Winter Packs | Bluetooth

Offline Daz Auto

• I live here
  • Other brands of washing powder are available.
« Reply #73 on: 23 May 2017, 15:27 »
My delivery time has changed from week 5 2018 to week 26. That's the last week in June. So delivery mid July - fingers crossed. :cool:
Gone back from week 26 to week 33. So September delivery now.

I thought that date was too good to be true. :undecided:

10/8/2017 - GTI Performance, Red,5dr DS

Offline rob_the_jogger

• Not said much yet
« Reply #74 on: 24 May 2017, 09:22 »
Ordered the White/Silver GTD late April, confirmed build week 24 today, is it about 4-6 weeks after build week that folks are taking delivery?
Clubsport 302

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #75 on: 24 May 2017, 09:38 »
From ordering my Facelift R to driving it was 1 day short of 8 weeks!  :smiley: I guess I was one of the lucky ones  :whistle:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline hog_hedge

• I live here
« Reply #76 on: 24 May 2017, 10:17 »
Ordered the White/Silver GTD late April, confirmed build week 24 today, is it about 4-6 weeks after build week that folks are taking delivery?

My BW was 3rd April and took delivery on the 25th :smug:

Offline Tamzildj

• Not said much yet
« Reply #77 on: 24 May 2017, 17:25 »
My build is due to start this week and I've been told, all being well, it should be with the dealer by mid June and ready to callect a few days later. I ordered at the beginning of April. It's a manual GTD, which might make some difference.

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #78 on: 24 May 2017, 22:30 »
How long on average have people waited between ordering to having the tracker recognise your order number.
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline Beezer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #79 on: 24 May 2017, 23:06 »
How long on average have people waited between ordering to having the tracker recognise your order number.
I got an email from the dealer with an order number the day after ordering (25/04). The tracking number worked straight away but was at stage 1 order processing or whatever it's called.

The next morning it changed to with the factory, where it's been since. My provisional build week is 31/07.