Author Topic: Clubsport Edition 40 and Clubsport S build numbers (and car photos)  (Read 141005 times)

Offline rwleigh

• Here all the time
  • Richard.

Similar to mine, with different wheels...

Similar to mine too, again with different wheels...  :laugh:

Golf GTI CS40 #010 | Manual | 5 door | Pure White | Car-Net | 90% tints | Winter Pack | REVO stage 1

Offline Little Lofty

• Not said much yet
I prefer the Prets and the Brescia to my wheels, but do like the fact that mine are unique to the CS.
Alfa Four Cheese

Online Davey-c

• GTI forum regular
I prefer the Prets and the Brescia to my wheels, but do like the fact that mine are unique to the CS.

I prefer the standard wheels. As you say they are unique to the Clubsport. They are all nice though.😁
2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.

Offline rob1234

• Just got here
Hi all, lucky owner of Ed40 #331 here!

Loving the car, but would prefer the 18" Belvedere wheels - anyone (Little Lofty?!) want to swap, or know where to get some at a good price?
GTI CS Ed40

Offline davegixer

• Not said much yet

I know exactly what you mean, I got the Brescia's but love the uniqueness of the CS wheels. All nice choices to make ey  :grin:
2017 GTI Clubsport Edition 40 #670
Carbon Grey Metallic, Black Roof, DSG, Leather, 19" Brescias, I'm in love with a car, help me.

Online Davey-c

• GTI forum regular
Hi all, lucky owner of Ed40 #331 here!

Loving the car, but would prefer the 18" Belvedere wheels - anyone (Little Lofty?!) want to swap, or know where to get some at a good price?

Looking good. Enjoy. :smiley:
2023 Golf R 20 Years, Lapiz Blue, 19 Inch Black Estoril Alloys, Rear Camera, Harmon Kardon Sound System.

Offline rwleigh

• Here all the time
  • Richard.

You can buy a set from here if you want some...
https://www.kunzmann.de/shop/en/wheels-18-inch-rims-belvedere-vw-golf-7-vii-gti-genuine-volkswagen.htm
Golf GTI CS40 #010 | Manual | 5 door | Pure White | Car-Net | 90% tints | Winter Pack | REVO stage 1

Offline drisser

• I live here
Not sure if this will work

https://postimg.org/image/nendrqiyd/

https://postimg.org/image/la30qnp1h/

https://postimg.org/image/6e4hj2lcl/

Maybe someone can embed them !?

More text to follow with my first impressions !!
« Last Edit: 24 February 2018, 18:46 by drisser »
Daily drive - LCI BMW 330 D Estoril Blue & Saddle leather. M sport + Pack / Prof Nav / Head Up / Heated Seats
On the way - CS ed 40 tornado red, manual, 3 door
Weekend fun - low mileage portofino blue 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
2017 Build Slot reserved for BMW M2

Offline mkviken

• I live here
Use hotlink for forum boards and the pictures appear automatically
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline drisser

• I live here
Really impressed so far withe CS, getting a lot of admiring looks thanks to the detailer.  Loving the bucket seats and manual box, tight handling.

Media system isn't a patch on bmw I drive but I knew that already, however the car feels really well put together and handling will be great I'm sure once she is run in. 

It couldn't be more different to the 330d but that is being kept for daily duties however it's a great compliment to the bmw and like chalk and cheese.  Alcantara wheel is just the nicest thing to hold !

I took it to dealers to get oil changed even though it has no mileage on it.  Imagine  my horror as I saw out the back some guy "washing" a Polo with what looked like a broom !?   Anyway, strict instructions were left with service manage to not touch the car to wash it under any circumstances !!

Thankfully all ok and I can look forward to some fun driving coming up..  Definitely feels more than the sum of its parts and definitely a unique Gti.

Early progress reports to follow once I have out a few miles on.  I think the bucket seats by the way are the best most comfortable seats I have ever sat in, in any car.
« Last Edit: 24 February 2018, 19:00 by drisser »
Daily drive - LCI BMW 330 D Estoril Blue & Saddle leather. M sport + Pack / Prof Nav / Head Up / Heated Seats
On the way - CS ed 40 tornado red, manual, 3 door
Weekend fun - low mileage portofino blue 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
2017 Build Slot reserved for BMW M2