15 (5.5%)
5 door
46 (16.8%)
Keyless
21 (7.7%)
Some other bit of frappery
27 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: What options have people ordered on a Mk7.5?  (Read 15574 times)

Offline master_hayabusa

• Here all the time
Re: What options have people ordered on a Mk7.5?
« Reply #10 on: 21 March 2017, 20:42 »
Voted.

"Pray tell" indeed said Mr Sherlock Holmes :)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 21 March 2017, 21:21 »
Basically they knowingly sold a Clubsport S to a another small car salesman (who also happened to be a good friend of one of the directors) who then immediately put it up for sale at £48k. When I questioned them about it they denied any wrongdoing, removed my posts and banned me from replying

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 21 March 2017, 21:57 »
Basically they knowingly sold a Clubsport S to a another small car salesman (who also happened to be a good friend of one of the directors) who then immediately put it up for sale at £48k. When I questioned them about it they denied any wrongdoing, removed my posts and banned me from replying

I think the right reply is, 'wayne kerrs'.

I don't mean you CraigW :smiley:
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline davegixer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 21 March 2017, 22:22 »
DSG, 5 door, Dynaudio, Keyless, Service plan, Paint. Excited much!  :grin:
2017 GTI Clubsport Edition 40 #670
Carbon Grey Metallic, Black Roof, DSG, Leather, 19" Brescias, I'm in love with a car, help me.

Offline infernox

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 21 March 2017, 22:25 »
I've noticed those too CraigW. When I asked he came clean but still wanted £2k profit.

Offline ashleyman

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 21 March 2017, 23:32 »
Planning to order a new Golf R.

DSG, 5 door, Indium Grey, Sunroof, Keyless, 90% Tints.

Plan to take the 19's from my current R and have them refurbished in gloss black. Also planning to move my Carbon Mirror caps over to the new one.

New R is pretty well specced as standard with Nav & Winter Park so isn't asking for much. May add App-Connect at a later date.

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #16 on: 21 March 2017, 23:45 »
May add App-Connect at a later date.

You get it included with the basic Nav (included in base spec on all performance Golf 7.5's)

No need to add :D
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline ashleyman

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 21 March 2017, 23:54 »

You get it included with the basic Nav (included in base spec on all performance Golf 7.5's)

You are correct! I must have mis-read the brochure but re-reading now and checking the configurator. App-Connect is standard on an R! Brilliant! :)

I'm currently at a point where I'm dead-even on my finance so could PX and get a new FL car for not much more a month (+£40). The problem is nobody wants to touch the broker price I've got and brokers don't want a PX.  :cry:

So I either wait it out until dealer deposit contributions go up. Sell privately or do nothing!
« Last Edit: 21 March 2017, 23:56 by ashleyman »

Offline OscarStorm

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 22 March 2017, 08:01 »

You are correct! I must have mis-read the brochure but re-reading now and checking the configurator. App-Connect is standard on an R! Brilliant! :)

I'm currently at a point where I'm dead-even on my finance so could PX and get a new FL car for not much more a month (+£40). The problem is nobody wants to touch the broker price I've got and brokers don't want a PX.  :cry:

So I either wait it out until dealer deposit contributions go up. Sell privately or do nothing!

If you want to PX then Orange Wheels should sort that out for you. I know DTD say no DTD but the VW dealer they put you in touch with might look into offering PX if you are selling a VW. I will need to sell my GTI when my R arrives so will look into this option soon.
To be honest the Audi dealer who contacted me throw Orange Wheels gave me a lousy PX price for my GTI.
So ended up with a R on order through DTD.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 22 March 2017, 10:22 »

That's outrageous in all respects!  Do these people not realise that with the internet these days they're going to be found out - and now no one on here (ie. Golf enthusiasts) in their right mind will ever buy a car from them.
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....