Author Topic: my mk4 gt tdi  (Read 5497 times)

Offline james.

• Just got here
my mk4 gt tdi
« on: 10 October 2013, 13:47 »
Thought i would put a few pics since i have finally done a few bits and bobs to the car.   so i have had the golf about a month now after a sold my v6 colt was the best experience putting the engine in and getting it up and running with the help from my mates. miss the colt for the noise and speed but the golf is a nice change

my old whip  managed 14.5 on my first time on the 1/4mile with it managed to ge faster times than a astra vxr and focus st by a 0.2 sec  not much but i was happy with that.

so picked the golf up like this all standard glovebox was broken and needed a service

so far i have serviced it ,got a new glovebox, fitted my sub, changed the bulbs to some white ones still got high beam to change and fitted leds, Also fitted a set of jom coilovers on monday as soon as they arrived ended up snapping a bolt on each side fror the arb so its now no longer connected

this is how it sits now

had the problem with the egr pipe popping off so decided to get a allard egr delete kit so fitted that yesterday not noticed any difference because it likes to go into limp mode after boosting so i think i need to give the turbo actuator a clean. My other plans for the car are alloys , fit my wink mirror , exhaust , get the car a machine polish and maybe a remap in the future.