Author Topic: porter_89 - 1.8T aum  (Read 3813 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
porter_89 - 1.8T aum
« on: 24 August 2011, 15:45 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline porter_89

• I live here
Re: porter_89 - 1.8T aum
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2011, 13:19 »
cheers jv well to start things off im currently modding a mk4(oviously)_ golf 1,8t aum engine
i bought it on the 8th januart this year and already spent a little bit on it haha
first thing i bought was some JOM coilovers to get its ass down on the floor haha

after that was a cai air filter cheap ebay one not had any probs with it aint got a pic of that then was the forge 007 awesome one in black. that was shortly follewed by a red demonmotorsport tip then the remap to take it to 200bhp and that was one of the best mods i bought for the car haha
i fitted a debadged grill just needs to get painted to match the car.
it went a little quiet after that then i seen a bonnet bra for sale on here and just had to get it haha just me all over
i then fitted 50w 6000k hids and there nice and bright see where im going over the silly yellow things that comes a standard haha
then alex160 delivered a set of rear m3 smoked rear lights for a nice price they went straight on haha
i fitted a newsouth boost gauge with vent holder and bora needles to match the newsouth needle

that was a really nice mod and still love it now!!
it also then went really quiet for a few month then i thought all bugger it im going to get my new exhaust ready for stage 2 when i get my intercooler im ready

thats what i got 3" straight through with a 3" tail pipe haha going to be noisey
there is going to be more to follow and if i forgot anything hope you enjoyed looking at my thread first one i ever done

cheers
1.8t-aum-stage 1 remap wagen worx-CAI-demon motorsport TIP-black forge 007P,H.I.D's 6000k-front badgless bonnet bra-r32 reps(selling soon)-m3 rear lights,dropped on JOM coilovers with fk drop links-3" turbo back exhaust-FMIC ordered SOLD SOLD SOLD

to do:
Bbs lm reps want now haha r32 wheels for sale soon pm me if interested

Offline jnufcuk

• I live here
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2011, 17:13 »
sounds good mate got any pics of the car lol  :grin:

Was going to get some jom coilies. What do you think of them? Had any issues? How low did you go?

:smiley:
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9

Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D

Offline porter_89

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2011, 17:41 »
Ive gone all the way so.100mm on the rear and 70mm on.the front no problems what so ever had them 6 months already and will do later mate

Cheers
1.8t-aum-stage 1 remap wagen worx-CAI-demon motorsport TIP-black forge 007P,H.I.D's 6000k-front badgless bonnet bra-r32 reps(selling soon)-m3 rear lights,dropped on JOM coilovers with fk drop links-3" turbo back exhaust-FMIC ordered SOLD SOLD SOLD

to do:

Offline porter_89

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 29 August 2011, 09:52 »

there you go mate

cheers

to do: