Author Topic: Boneybradley's new Mk4 GTTDI 130 Moderator buy's a Golf GTI shock!!  (Read 13155 times)

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
Well after always having Mk3's and then getting a Seat altea I've finally moved onto the mk4 and here it is

The car has had 2 owners with the last being an Audi mechanic who after owning it 18 months has now moved onto Seat land and since buying he spent loads fixing things included all new suspension joints, new brakes front and back, cambelt and water pump, wheel refurb and lots of other bits. It was taken as a trade in against a newer lower miles Seat Leon diesel so was bought for a bargain price (well for a fsh low owner car)

Plan's are to repaint the front bumper insert and both wings where they are chipped/scratched and then who knows? Let's see where this takes me!
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
Well I've started!! New pressed plates with Hamburg plate surrounds, Mk5 rear wiper arm and blade and red brake caliper's. A few more things are planned including the bit of paint it really needs and then let's see what else I spend on!!

Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
US Spec rear lights and debadge the rear  :wink: