Author Topic: Anyone got a 7.5 GTI in pure white with panoramic roof?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Bigbeemer

• Not said much yet
Hi, has anybody got a white 7.5 with panoramic roof to show pictures of as I have one on order and can't wait for it though only ordered it last week so going to be a long wait. Also got santiagos would be great. Thanks all.

Offline vw spur

• Here all the time
Re: Anyone got a 7.5 GTI in pure white with panoramic roof?
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2017, 19:55 »
Have you ordered a 7.5 with the pano sunroof and santiagos?? As far as I remember on the mk7 the pano roof and 19" wheels couldn't be ordered together, it was one of the other.
Collected 09/04/16 : Golf GTD Carbon Grey Sport & Sound Pack DSG Pro Nav Dynaudio Rear Camera High Beam Assist 90% Tints

Still pining for:2009 BMW 330i M Sport Convertible

Offline Bigbeemer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 25 April 2017, 20:05 »
Have you ordered a 7.5 with the pano sunroof and santiagos?? As far as I remember on the mk7 the pano roof and 19" wheels couldn't be ordered together, it was one of the other.
yes ordered a 7.5 pano and santiagos and order has been received at factory I have been told as never been told of any issue with this combination?

Offline Burger81

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 25 April 2017, 20:05 »
My mk7 didn't come with 19's even though it had the pano roof, salesman said they affected the fuel economy figures!?

Offline Bigbeemer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 25 April 2017, 20:11 »
My mk7 didn't come with 19's even though it had the pano roof, salesman said they affected the fuel economy figures!?
so my Gti could turn up with panoramic roof but standard 18" alloys? Did they credit your money back for alloys?

Offline Eccie

• Here all the time
  • Keyless & Penniless
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2017, 12:44 »
It's a Mk7 not 7.5 but I can't imagine the pano roof will differ that much

Offline Bigbeemer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 26 April 2017, 12:46 »
It's a Mk7 not 7.5 but I can't imagine the pano roof will differ that much

that looks stunning! Thanks

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #7 on: 26 April 2017, 12:55 »

On the Mk7 configurator when you add the 19's and then go to add the pano it says:

If you choose
Panoramic sunroof, you cannot have Alloy wheels, 19" 'Santiago'. Please pick from the alternatives to replace Alloy wheels, 19" 'Santiago'.

On the Mk7.5 it just says "give me the cash baby"

Probably thats a mistake on the configurator. No reason why technically you can't, its just that it will certainly make the harmonised CO2 figure for the vehicle incorrect, which will be a DVLA "fraud" by misstating the CO2, but that's not your problem ;-)
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline Burger81

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 26 April 2017, 15:21 »
so my Gti could turn up with panoramic roof but standard 18" alloys? Did they credit your money back for alloys?

No no my car had the 18's on. It was used. But I was after one with the 19's and the salesman told me the above, that's why you don't see any with pano and santiagos together.