Author Topic: Soon to be new Mk7.5 Gti Owner  (Read 3540 times)

Offline sav1903

• Just got here
Soon to be new Mk7.5 Gti Owner
« on: 29 March 2017, 15:00 »
Hi All,

I ordered a Mk7.5 Golf GTi in Atlantic Blue on sunday.  Delivery should be the end of June.  Its my first brand new car so im quite excited. The new GTi's are spec'ed up pretty well so didn't add any options! Having owned I Golf before I knew I would be back.
Pics of my MK5 Golf Gti

Pic of my current car. 2007 Audi RS4

Will be sad to see it go as it is my affordable dream car but having just got a 3k bill :sick: for front and rears brakes and an oil cooler and being 10 years old I think its time for a change

thanks

Peter

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Re: Soon to be new Mk7.5 Gti Owner
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2017, 15:24 »
Ouch! Fun while it lasted?!

Nice looking mk5 :cool:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline sav1903

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2017, 16:02 »
yeah it was, what a great car!  you wouldn't know it was 10 years old, still very strong but suspension and a new clutch will be needed very soon so touch wood they don't go before my delivery!

Yeah my girlfriend says I should of never sold the mk5!

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 30 March 2017, 07:25 »
Welcome!!

Nice little collection of motors you got there. The RS4 still looks like a cracking car and I'm sure it will be sorely missed.

That's quite some bill you've got there so can total understand the need for change. I'm sure your be more than happy with the new GTI but it might need a remap having owned the RS4..?

Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline sav1903

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 29 May 2017, 12:51 »
well picked my new car up on Wednesday and absolutely love it! my car came 1 month early.  Was quite lucky as I was part of the first batch but luckier I was the last of the batch so I escaped the fog light debacle!  Booked in couple of weeks for a ceramic coat to be applied but apart from that just enjoy driving it!

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2017, 17:20 »
well picked my new car up on Wednesday and absolutely love it! my car came 1 month early.  Was quite lucky as I was part of the first batch but luckier I was the last of the batch so I escaped the fog light debacle!  Booked in couple of weeks for a ceramic coat to be applied but apart from that just enjoy driving it!

Congratulations sav1903. Looks great :cool:. Enjoy your new car.
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2017, 21:40 »

Colour looks lovely! Going to be long month waiting for mine....  :whistle:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey