Author Topic: Vw emblems (fitted pics added)  (Read 4794 times)

Offline seanule

• Not said much yet
Vw emblems (fitted pics added)
« on: 10 December 2013, 22:23 »
Any ideas where these can be bought?  seen rb styling being mentioned a few times but the site is in German and couldn't see the exact emblem, already hav the similar styling gti badge and it doesn't look complete with the major bling of the oem vw emblem, any links or advice? cheers

« Last Edit: 21 February 2014, 12:38 by seanule »

Offline AndyWard

• Not said much yet
Re: Vw emblems
« Reply #1 on: 11 December 2013, 00:12 »
Nice. Link for both please!
10 Plate, Silver DSG,  APR Stage 2, APR TBE, Carbonio Intake 1 + 2, Bilstien B8 + VWR Springs, Eibach Front & Rear Roll Bars Powerflex Bushings, TyrolSport Subframe Deadset Collars, Whiteline Endlinks Front & Rear, Neuspeed TOP and Intercooler Pipe, R8 Coilpacks,

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 11 December 2013, 00:27 »
Be useful to see them in a photo showing the red gti stripe, and from a distance.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline seanule

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 11 December 2013, 07:44 »
Not red stripes sorry but it does make the car look more aggressive from a distance a think  :cool:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 11 December 2013, 08:09 »
I like that, on a monochrome car.  Works well against the stripe in black, ties in well with details like the wing mirrors.  Not sure it would look as good with red stripe though.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Mattyj

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 11 December 2013, 17:05 »
Just ordered a matt black rear badge if that helps  :grin:

Offline seanule

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 11 December 2013, 17:08 »
I wanna vinyl wrap under the back vw emblem but dnt wanna take the plunge without finding these badges  :sad:

Offline Mattyj

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 11 December 2013, 17:28 »
What you mean? You can remove the rear chrome badge off the handle

Offline seanule

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 11 December 2013, 21:18 »
Yeah! think a credit card underneath and run it round the edges and it pops off, there's plenty of pictures around of it done, you can get colour vinyl to match the paint or av seen people getting creative with tartan stuff  :cool:

Offline Mattyj

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 11 December 2013, 21:50 »
Sorry mate kinda misinterupeted what you said you can get a kit that goes in the gaps so you don't need to remove it i got one when i first bought mine as the sun had faded the black but now i can remove badge gonna satin black underneath it tommorrow just plast-dip the badge purple cos i was bored looked odd so took stright off passed the time tho lol the satin black badge will look good tho when it arrives hope it doesn't clash with the gloss black bits i'm having done :/