Author Topic: nurburgring trip  (Read 17728 times)

Offline Bush5480

• Not said much yet
  • Mk4 GOLF GTI 1.8T 280BHP 325Ftlb
Re: nurburgring trip
« Reply #50 on: 12 March 2012, 15:44 »
OOOOO your pretty loud too, i bet you are, you a computer geek who had dowloaded  some footage of a driver going around the RING,  big wow, i bet your mates all think your the MAN. even CHUCK NORRIS HIMSELF would be envious of you , and all you wisdome , again you think i would be the one in the barriers,  ooo how you like to make assumptions about other people,  wen really this is the only way you can try make your self feel good with you ulitmate knowlage of EU insurance and the ring,,
to me you seem like a sad maddle aged man with no life  ,i bet you mad as fook you , lol you woppa.
ill loose my house if have got one is that you having a dig , oooooo that was nasty, ha ha ha , ps ill let you know when im going so you not there. yeah right , like id do that id rather crash in to you when you flying round in your mams volvo on 1 wheel sideways whils in reverse. .
why  because i can,, lol,, PS, thanks for the advise            :grin:

I'm fully aware of how European insurance works, but you need to check your policy for any mention of the 'ring.  It's extremely likely that there is an exclusion.

You're not driving on a track on Tourist Fahren - you're driving on a public road. If you crash, or cause others to crash through loss of fluids or your own stupid actions your insurer will pay out and then come after you to reclaim their costs.

If you're middle-aged this means your house, if you own one.

From your posts so far I can assess:

You are the person in the barriers at the 'ring.

You are the person in the courts afterwards.

You are the person who has caused the insurance exclusions and given Brits a very bad rep out there.

Oh and your assessment of me is pretty much entirely incorrect - you can see videos of me on the 'ring out there, as well as video of me chucking 4WDs on their side and generally taking more risks than most people out there.

Thing is I like to take measured risks, which I have assessed.  This takes thought and intelligence, which enable you to let go.

Oh and I'm pretty loud, too.

You sound like you're going out there without assessing the risk to you or the others around there.

Both Nige and I have tried to point out what an ignorant fool you're coming across as and the risks you're taking, but it seems you're comfortable with your ignorance.

Do let us know the date you're going out there, so we know which dates to avoid.
[/quote]
Live fast Die young..

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #51 on: 12 March 2012, 16:53 »
This really is becoming an epic failathon on the OP's part.

What, if anything do you have to suggest you won't be the one in the barriers.

Your posts come across like a semi-literate naive little child.  Maybe if you took the time to just spellcheck people might think you were an adult who had *some* idea about what you're doing, rather than a sub-89, late teens moron, throwing 'your mum' type insults due to a complete lack of knowledge.

The point about losing your house is that you can't lose what you don't have.  If you own a house going to the 'ring is a larger risk, because you have equity which could be drawn on to settle a claim by your insurers.

I assure you I'm not 'trying to make myself feel good' I'm trying to help you understand the risk you're taking.  Your posts so far suggest you're too stupid to be able to comprehend this risk.

Me, no life?  :grin:

Come on then, big man.  How many laps do you have under your belt out there?  Let's see a photo then.

Here's me having no life on the track in April 2010:

You'll note it's not my parent's Volvo.

and this is my wife and I, with the kids in the back at Adenaur Forst in 2008, having no life:

Instead of betting on things that you think about me, let's see a bit about how well prepared you are for this trip out there and maybe let's see a photo or two from your previous visits out there.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Bush5480

• Not said much yet
« Reply #52 on: 12 March 2012, 17:44 »
AWWWWWWW did i hit a nerve there.. poor you ,, postion pictures getting all defensive, spell chek is for people who have to much time on you hands, this is a daft car forum in which im enjoying winding up fools like youself who loves gettin ivolved in everyones discussions, let me get this streight im an illiterate young idiot  with no sense no house, ill give you no job if you like, , wrong ,, lol,, if you want to belive that , feel free, but come on you trying to give me a bit ov grief with a old mk2 gti worth 1k and a estate which you lass drives, come on you need more than that if you going to try grief me, bonny lad,, i love the banter of any man but you my friend are  a sad lonley guy who needs to get out more, big WOW you been the ring a few times,  my god i never realised , its just hit me, its your only crack , the ring ,, this the ring that ,, get a life mate, have you even had sex yet.

by the ammount of unwanted comments you give people i can see why,  i love how your trying to be  all intelectual , ,, so what, lol, im starting to enjoy our little chats you are clearly getting a little deffensive , there is no shame in that, big man, lol,, is that you trying to get me all scared, with the attitude, well its working,,   ha ha ha you said about people being keyborad warriors, my guess is you fancy your self as one,  i bet your a little skinny guy about 9 stone with buk teeth and little jam jar glasses, who reads the highway code befor bed with a nice cup of bovril,
 :nerd:

]
This really is becoming an epic failathon on the OP's part.

What, if anything do you have to suggest you won't be the one in the barriers.

Your posts come across like a semi-literate naive little child.  Maybe if you took the time to just spellcheck people might think you were an adult who had *some* idea about what you're doing, rather than a sub-89, late teens moron, throwing 'your mum' type insults due to a complete lack of knowledge.

The point about losing your house is that you can't lose what you don't have.  If you own a house going to the 'ring is a larger risk, because you have equity which could be drawn on to settle a claim by your insurers.

I assure you I'm not 'trying to make myself feel good' I'm trying to help you understand the risk you're taking.  Your posts so far suggest you're too stupid to be able to comprehend this risk.

Me, no life?  :grin:

Come on then, big man.  How many laps do you have under your belt out there?  Let's see a photo then.

Here's me having no life on the track in April 2010:

You'll note it's not my parent's Volvo.

and this is my wife and I, with the kids in the back at Adenaur Forst in 2008, having no life:

Instead of betting on things that you think about me, let's see a bit about how well prepared you are for this trip out there and maybe let's see a photo or two from your previous visits out there.
[/quote]
Live fast Die young..

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #53 on: 12 March 2012, 17:52 »
You've never actually been there, have you?

9st  :grin: I wish.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Bush5480

• Not said much yet
« Reply #54 on: 12 March 2012, 17:59 »
by the way did you asses the risks when you were driving around at high speeds with your kids in the car,,

my guess is you just made that up ,,, ha ha ha tut tut you dont have to lie to make your self more likeable

Live fast Die young..

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #55 on: 12 March 2012, 17:59 »
Diamond Hell had to fit plastic windows to his mk2 just to offset the fact that he isn't 9st. True story.

A bit of bickering can be fun but this has got tedious so locking.
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity