Author Topic: "Car Settings" in "My Volkswagen" don't match order  (Read 1768 times)

Offline andyb_123

• Not said much yet
"Car Settings" in "My Volkswagen" don't match order
« on: 10 September 2017, 18:40 »
I recently ordered a car, but the "My Volkswagen" page which you can use to track order progress shows a 3 door rather than 5 door. I've raised this with the dealer and they've confirmed the factory has the correct details, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else has had this? If so, I'll relax. If not, perhaps I'll contact the dealer again just to be absolutely sure :-)

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: "Car Settings" in "My Volkswagen" don't match order
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2017, 18:45 »
I think I'd be wanting VW to confirm this rather than the dealer. Mistakes can happen but I wouldn't fully trust the dealer to have checked properly.
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Arnold_Lane

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2017, 19:49 »
Try the chat live option on the tracking page and see if they can clarify it for you.
SOLD - 67 Golf GTi PP, 5dr, DSG in Issac Blue with rear camera, keyless entry, Dynaudio, Brescia alloys & DCC.

Offline MrE

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2017, 20:02 »
It took a week or so before mine was correct. I think the dealer modified a preorder car on mine so was showing as a 3 door black when I ordered a 5 door white silver.

Offline andyb_123

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 11 September 2017, 06:50 »
It took a week or so before mine was correct. I think the dealer modified a preorder car on mine so was showing as a 3 door black when I ordered a 5 door white silver.

That must be what's happening here as the dealer has confirmed the spec is right after I raised the issue. Thanks.