Author Topic: Lycara - mk2 driver  (Read 4423 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Lycara - mk2 driver
« on: 30 November 2005, 13:12 »
here you go...
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Lycara

• Not said much yet
  • Smoothed doors on a driver
Re: Lycara - mk2 driver
« Reply #1 on: 30 November 2005, 14:08 »
Hi where do i begin heh.

Well I got the car in June for my 18th birthday lucky me. It was a totaly standard mk2 driver they guy who had it before me had shown it and it looked the best out of all the ones I went to see at the time. I wanted a GTI but insurance would not let me o well. So i got it home and drove it about and loved raced the odd chav here and there heh.Then after a few months decided need to do some mods so i bought so crystal back lights looked so good on the car. After that got bitten by the modding bug and bought myself some big bumpers for the car. But the front bumper had a diffrence it had front jet washers for ur lights  :smiley: . Then after about 3 months of having it i bumped the passanger doors quite badly on my bfs gate post. It was pretty bad left a big dent in the door and could not be popped back out :cry:. But not to worry a mate gave me some smooth doors :smiley:. Then i saved to get the doors painted which i have had done and should be gettin the cra back tomorrow yay. Also got central locking added and door poppers.

« Last Edit: 30 November 2005, 16:46 by Lycara »

minty freash driver,with smooth doors

Offline Lycara

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 05 December 2005, 15:18 »
Well i go the car back had a few problems all sorted now  :smiley:. Car looks wicked still got some more plans yet for it so watch this space :wink:

Offline Lycara

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 08 December 2005, 13:23 »
Here are some new pics of the car :wink:

Need to get rid of the rest of the door trim but that will be next year now  :smiley:

Offline Lycara

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 21 March 2006, 09:50 »
Well not updated this for a while :smiley:. I had some trouble with the pierburg carb on my car kept loosing power and juddering like crazy. Lucky for me my bf had a replacemnt carb a webber 32/36 perfect nick and a k&n air filter. Had them fitted on sataday and what can i say big improvemnt car is running best its run sinmce I got it and it makes one hell of a nice noise. :wink: Just got to lower it and get some nice rims when money allows :cry:
« Last Edit: 21 March 2006, 09:52 by Lycara »

Offline Lycara

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 21 April 2006, 13:55 »
Not updated for a while car has had a bit of a make over :wink:. It looks prety good pics to follow tomorrow :smiley:

Offline Lycara

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 23 April 2006, 14:13 »
Got some new pics of the dub :wink:

« Last Edit: 23 April 2006, 14:22 by Lycara »