Author Topic: han - mk2 'disaster'  (Read 9353 times)

Offline [han]

• I live here
  • Graphic Designer for Haribo
Re: han - mk2 'disaster'
« Reply #10 on: 23 February 2006, 08:47 »
well guys, i know its been a while since i posted, quite a bit has gone on for me! so after everything i have posted previously, nothing has been fixed, until now!.... haha i wish

Ok so today is the 23rd feb, ive just surfaced, even though i dn't need to! I am going away on a dance event tomorrow t see some mates and get drunk.. bit like e38 kinda thing! While i am away my little brtoher has orgaised with his friend for them both to fit my clutch, so im leaving behind a dirrrty car, with the hope that they may clean it too.. but i doubt it! lol... what am i thinking! So thats one thing off the checklist now, although it can be replaced with the stupid heaters, off to have a brief read of my haynes, and see if its anything my brother can do, although i may even have a go at fixing it myself if i can figure out what everything is!  :rolleyes: there is no rush, i just have no het coming from my heaters, only get freezing cold air, even tho engine is gettin pretty hot!

So plan for today is hair nails n tan! woohoo, and im off to spend the day at my mate donnas so we can have a gossip and catch up while she does my hair etc! woohoo!!!!!

i'm soo excited!! haha! right guys, i must go find some clothes, could maybe have a look at the heaters before i go out!? ow that would be an idea!

Have a fab weekend guys and gals if i dont see ya before then, cos im not back until monday evening! if i have your mobile number i apologise now for drunken texts!  :rolleyes:

:kiss: :wink: :kiss:

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 27 March 2006, 15:31 »
just a quick update.. a lots happeend.. but im mega busy with uni so not gunna fill u in full y yet.. just wanred to let ya all knowthat this arrived yesterday! im a very happy bunny!

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 16 April 2006, 16:51 »
PROPER UPDATE!

Ok so i'm majorly pissed off!  :angry: Bumpers have been sat in the garage since last year, with promises being made about getting them sprayed, when we first got them me and my brother clesred out garage to spray them, but Dad wouldn' let us due him having his WW2 Jeep stored in there etc. So dad moans about them being there but won'tlet me spray them!?
Rob said he'd spray my bumpers for me this weekend as he's off work sunday monday so we can get em on car soon as with new grill! topday i'v come home from work and rob's on drive wit his mates and my cousin (who was supposed to be helpin him do them as he sprays for a living) So i asked if he'd done them .. apparently he couldn't cos i have the car?! The bumpers are in the garage! I'm NOT driving with mismatched bumpers! So i'm a little annoyed!

Following this more promises are broken and my choke pull off unit can be fited tuesday.. little later than expected but never mind.. tuesday is better than later!!! kinda happier!

Gettin the Car jetwashed for nothing tomorrow at work (bank hol monday) as my mate works at the dairy over the road and they have their own jetwash so he'll do it for me before he goes home at 11!  :grin: kinda happier, means i can give it a good tidy up when i get home from work at 4!

Wa really hoping that i could have the bumpers done tomorrow ready to fit tomorrow night when i get home (Rob can't do that cos brackets are in my wardrobe with centrecaps from steelies!!!) Cos then i could get car cleaned and lookin cool with new grill on looking like a new car...

As you may tell i'm less than impressed.... lets hope he pulls his finger out tomorrow! i really want to get some new pics taken with clean wheels, and dent-free doors.. kinda!

:kiss:

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 16 April 2006, 20:34 »
ok... after a bit of kicking n screaming....

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 19 April 2006, 08:44 »
ok, said bumpers were lookin really good until

they fell off here!

one big scratch but thats been sorted! i was gutted!  :cry: we've lacquered the rear one, but it got a lil dog hair stuck to it, so off i went to get tweezer, and when i came back rob's big finger had smudged it, never mind, can sand it back a bit and lacquer again! Maybe in a 6 months more they'll b on the car!! (hopefully by then i'll be in a cab!?)

Choke pull off unit was fitted last night, although it wasn't as shot as we first expected.. so we'll see if it runs better when i set off this mornin to go to the coast! If not i'm guna have to re-source the problem.. this 'o' ring seems like next port of call!! Oh dear oh dear! I will update when i come home! Wish me luck guys!

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 19 April 2006, 21:09 »
ok guys so today was semi-eventful, managed to go from this

heres my lil brother in his work uniform poppin splitter on the bumper!!

to this (i'm sorry its dark,i'll get a better one sorted in the mornin!)

Offline [han]

• I live here
han - mk2 with plenty of pics!
« Reply #16 on: 20 April 2006, 10:50 »
ok guys, so here was the car

this is my lil brother in his triumph uniform puttin the splitter back on the bumpers before we mount it to the car!

i realise the pics are still a bity dark, but i will get some more when the rear bumper is done! and i ain't embarassed to take it out!

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 20 April 2006, 21:54 »
UPDATE : bumpers on and looking cool!

i've just got in from pub and they'r on the cr.. will get pics tom after work!!

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 02 May 2006, 19:16 »

Offline [han]

• I live here
Re: han - pretty driver
« Reply #19 on: 03 May 2006, 20:43 »
today was pretty eventful, i gave the car a bloody good clean, and then took her for a mighty blast out! polished her yesterday after a good clean! and then re-polished today due to it being dusty and then i waxed her! Went out for a good drive to blow out the cobwebs!  and here are a few pics that i took...

« Last Edit: 03 May 2006, 21:33 by Han »