Author Topic: keys locked in car??  (Read 20761 times)

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
Re: keys locked in car??
« Reply #100 on: 08 March 2011, 21:02 »
@ ant1981 i was fishing, there is a thread where someone was raving about having a focus st off the lights in a 8v

@p11jon. i do 'ope ur wellard because i'd  be dissappointed if i met you and you weren't. You sound so 'ard wiv ur's stoopied spellink and stuff innit, i's wellard an i cant spell or nuffink.

people would bait you less if you were less of a fudgetard that bit at anything.

remember you were wrong. still wrong and now are trying to cover it by huffing and puffing.

and as for posting up who's got what cars, isn't that a pic of you're car and the "borrowed" one

seriously if you're gonna insist on calling people names, saying how wise you are etc, can you please do it in english. As i'm struggling to understand half of what you're on about.

Before you jump on how we all stick together: its because we're right, and you get angry when you're proved to be wrong.  :rolleyes:

i cud spend ages writing everything properly and not abrieviate anything but then it takes along time.

I'm not at all surprised that it would take you a long time to do something which other people can do easily in an instant. It's called having brains and knowing how to use them, thinking before you and whilst you type, something that you've demonstrated a lack of.
well kind sir we are not all hertfordshire prime educated people.lol. i fail to see how you have anymore ability mentally then i do.you after all bought and imaginary 1985 corvette rust bucket and several vehicles you don't have or posess pictures of. you say you dont need to prove nothing but really it's because you can't. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #101 on: 08 March 2011, 21:03 »
This thread needs closing asap. :smiley:

Yes, it does.

As of now, I'm considering it closed. I'm done with ill tempered thick children with borrowed cars with wheels and suspension that don't fit and who can't spell or make any sense.

Laters!

:wink:
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'02 VW Golf 1.8 GTi Turbo - 186,000 miles
'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1990 VW Golf GTi 16V - Gone but not forgotten
Currently considering next car

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #102 on: 08 March 2011, 21:05 »
Chuff give Vaughn a poke his

button need dusting off :lipsrsealed: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, lewy is online , you poke him  :tongue:

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #103 on: 08 March 2011, 21:06 »
dont be a killjoy i'm only playing with him wayne. i'll have him home safe by bedtime .lol. i'm seriously only messing with him mate  he thinks im bothered and i really not just toying . its winding down now anyway mate he cant back nothing up losing interest. :grin: :grin:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #104 on: 08 March 2011, 21:07 »

I dont know him, I dont get invited to special circle curry nights, you poke him :kiss: :grin:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #105 on: 08 March 2011, 21:09 »

Yes, it does.

As of now, I'm considering it closed. I'm done with ill tempered thick children with borrowed cars with wheels and suspension that don't fit and who can't spell or make any sense.

Laters!

:wink:
borrowed cars???? jealousy is a terrible thing . wonder how many corvettes from 1985 i can buy if i trade in my 40k audi???what a f**king little girl. quick the mans bullying me close it please.hahahahahah :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #106 on: 08 March 2011, 21:12 »

I dont know him, I dont get invited to special circle curry nights, you poke him :kiss: :grin:
steve your sig pic animation is pure quality mate just noticed what henry was up to. made me laugh. fair play. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #107 on: 08 March 2011, 21:14 »

You met him at spring fest when your bumper was off. Sweet White mk2

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #108 on: 08 March 2011, 21:17 »
steve your sig pic animation is pure quality mate just noticed what henry was up to. made me laugh. fair play. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah its class, brings a smile to my face every time I see it :grin: :grin:

Ive seen Lewy not spoke to him, as you said I was busy at springfest ripping my bumper on/off while I had 15 blokes standing in a circle (as normal...) taking the piss
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #109 on: 08 March 2011, 21:20 »

yeah its class, brings a smile to my face every time I see it :grin: :grin:

Ive seen Lewy not spoke to him, as you said I was busy at springfest ripping my bumper on/off while I had 15 blokes standing in a circle (as normal...) taking the piss
dnt worry i have pm'd him to tidy it up! its only a fishing trip guys i got allot worse in past.fair enough it carried out a bit far but hey .when the fish are jumping :grin: :grin: