Poll

Anniversary or LM Reps

Gunmetal annis
11 (64.7%)
LM Reps
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Anniversary Wheels - FITTED PG 19  (Read 23187 times)

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Anniversary Wheels - PICS ON PAGE 9
« Reply #140 on: 12 February 2009, 08:48 »
How many coats of sealant so far then rhys?  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #141 on: 12 February 2009, 08:51 »

none mate - wheels are still in the boxes!!  Need to get rid of my seats from the dining room before i bring them home

missus doesn't know about them  :lipsrsealed:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #142 on: 12 February 2009, 08:55 »

none mate - wheels are still in the boxes!!  Need to get rid of my seats from the dining room before i bring them home

lol your poor mrs seats, wheels and golf bits all over the house!! Then to top it all im bringing up my seat in a few weeks  :grin: :grin:

Good work  :laugh: :evil:

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #143 on: 12 February 2009, 08:58 »

How she not gonna see 4 alloy wheels? I reckon your gonna be sleeping with the fishes  :shocked:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Brands Hatch massive. MEMBERSHIP ACCEPTED!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #144 on: 12 February 2009, 09:00 »

How she not gonna see 4 alloy wheels? I reckon your gonna be sleeping with the fishes  :shocked:

cos the wheels are currently in work with me  :grin: :grin:

:grin: and with a bit of luck i can get them fitted without taking them into the house  :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: 12 February 2009, 09:08 by Rhyso »

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #145 on: 12 February 2009, 09:04 »

:grin:and with a bit of luck i can get them fitted without taking them into the house  :laugh: :laugh:

"Rhys the wheels on the car have grown"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #146 on: 12 February 2009, 09:05 »

:grin:and with a bit of luck i can get them fitted without taking them into the house  :laugh: :laugh:

"Rhys the wheels on the car have grown"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'no dear its just the angle of the light making them look bigger and the fact i've cleaned them'  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #147 on: 12 February 2009, 09:05 »

Ah wise man dont you think shes gonna notice sum sexy shiney new alloys on the car. Or you gonna say " Babe you will never guess what some chav done to my motor. I got to work parked up looked out the window and it was on bricks I ran outside and cried I went into work and whilst on the phone to the feds I looked outside and the chavs had only swapped them with these wheels and run off!!!  :grin:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #148 on: 12 February 2009, 09:14 »

Ah wise man dont you think shes gonna notice sum sexy shiney new alloys on the car. Or you gonna say " Babe you will never guess what some chav done to my motor. I got to work parked up looked out the window and it was on bricks I ran outside and cried I went into work and whilst on the phone to the feds I looked outside and the chavs had only swapped them with these wheels and run off!!!  :grin:

Rhyso's from Wales, so it's a plausible explanation  :laugh:

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #149 on: 12 February 2009, 09:15 »

Rhyso's from Wales, so it's a plausible explanation  :laugh:

:laugh: