Author Topic: Alpine TV Pinout? TUE T150DV  (Read 1444 times)

Offline twisted_pr

• Just got here
Alpine TV Pinout? TUE T150DV
« on: 14 September 2011, 22:27 »
Bought myself a Alpine Tue T150DV TV tuner, but it came with no power lead   :rolleyes:  Can't find one to buy anywhere, so resigned to making one.  Not normally a problem, but the user manual only gives you the wire colours (not their location) and I can't find a pinout map on the internet.  :sad:  Anyone got one of these units and can tell me the pinout (two rows of four)?

Thanks.

Offline troublestarter

• I live here
Re: Alpine TV Pinout? TUE T150DV
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2011, 16:10 »
take the casing off and it may be printed on the board what pin is what
www.awesomeautomotive.co.uk<br />mobile vehicle security & audio fitting service<br />insurance accredited

Offline twisted_pr

• Just got here
Re: Alpine TV Pinout? TUE T150DV
« Reply #2 on: 15 September 2011, 17:29 »
Nice idea troublestarter, but it's the one connection on the board that isn't pin numbered.  Contacted Alpine, who told me to buy a lead from their spares company :rolleyes: But the nice spares company people sent me some pages from the service manual, containing schematics and pin numbers/functions (but not locations   :huh: ).  However, a combo of those pages and having a look at the circuit board meant I was able to work it all out, FTW  :grin:

Reckon it goes:
Top Row (L-R): Red (Acc/Ign), Blue (Ext Pwr Ant), Yellow/Blue (Handbrake), Orange/White (Reverse Light)
Bottom Row (L-R): Yellow (+12V), Black (GND), White/Brown (Remote In), White/Brown (Remote Out)

Anyone got one and able to confirm?