Author Topic: Accuair Elevel Mk1 golf 20v turbo  (Read 221550 times)

Offline cняis

• I live here
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: mk1 golf 20v turbo GYD
« Reply #20 on: 29 December 2010, 13:28 »
find some self-amalgamating tape for the looms, only sticks to itself when its stretched slightly, its fairly thick so should protect the looms nicely :AFRO:

I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline travisreeve

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 29 December 2010, 16:23 »
cheers guys

shaun the plan was to go with white wheels but scannin the forums and most mk1 golfs i see are kinda doin the same thing if you get my drift :) i thought alpine white shell and chuck in a little pink maybe some blue in there some were and it would kinda spice the little mk1 up ;) if i cant pull it off then then il simply spend a weekend painting things :)

im abit confused as were to take the mk1 with interior do i leave the inside red and go with a red and black interior or paint the inside white and go all out with a black interior :S 

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #22 on: 29 December 2010, 16:28 »
cheers guys

shaun the plan was to go with white wheels but scannin the forums and most mk1 golfs i see are kinda doin the same thing if you get my drift :) i thought alpine white shell and chuck in a little pink maybe some blue in there some were and it would kinda spice the little mk1 up ;) if i cant pull it off then then il simply spend a weekend painting things :)

im abit confused as were to take the mk1 with interior do i leave the inside red and go with a red and black interior or paint the inside white and go all out with a black interior :S 

You've already painted the bay white so i would suppose it would make sense to do the same with the interior... Red would be cool if you were doing a red White theme with other things too but since you are not it would probably make sense to paint the interior White and take it from there.

Shaun

Offline travisreeve

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 29 December 2010, 16:53 »
yeah i supose thats the sensible way of lookin at it WHITE IT SHALL BE :D

Offline shepgti

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 29 December 2010, 17:09 »
white and light blue  :cool:

Offline travisreeve

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 29 December 2010, 18:06 »
the plan is to have the car white with pink wheels and blue trim moudings that go throught the doors wings and quaters as well as the moudlings that run down beside the windows and have a few pink stickers goin on ;)

orrrrrrrrr

white car white wheels and chrome everything else :D

Offline travisreeve

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 29 December 2010, 18:12 »
colour sceme

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #27 on: 29 December 2010, 18:51 »
sound illusion nop mk1 with 20vt init was the idea. But 1st mk2 needs finifhing off.

Offline travisreeve

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 29 December 2010, 22:46 »
i just got the bargain of this centry

kenwood excelon 1200w 12" sub and and amp brand new in the box's

i paid £2.50 :O

weather they'l go in the golf or not is another story im not sure as yet but one of my cousins works for fusion makin boot builds so i could have something subtle made we shall see tho

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #29 on: 30 December 2010, 02:49 »
sound illusion nop mk1 with 20vt init was the idea. But 1st mk2 needs finifhing off.

Yeah i know..... Just messing as it sounded like you wanted to do the exact same thing just then.