Author Topic: has anyone used xenonz.co.uk?  (Read 1681 times)

Offline yabot

• Not said much yet
has anyone used xenonz.co.uk?
« on: 05 November 2014, 14:34 »
basically just has anyone ordered the mk6 xenons from these guys?
everything working all good?
passed mot etc?

cheers.
2011 3dr Mk6 GTI in CSG - Manual - RNS510/Bluetooth - Winter Pack - Optical Parking Assist - 18'' BBS SR Satin Grey - Few other bits' n bobs

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Re: has anyone used xenonz.co.uk?
« Reply #1 on: 05 November 2014, 15:24 »
The MOT part of your question will be down to the tester. Generally as long as the beam pattern is ok and they are not a stupid blue colour, most will not be bothered by them. We all know that xenons should have washers and auto levelers, but most of the testers I have spoken to are only looking for HID ballasts zip tied in the engine bay and light scatter from reflector headlights.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline yabot

• Not said much yet
Re: has anyone used xenonz.co.uk?
« Reply #2 on: 05 November 2014, 15:33 »
The MOT part of your question will be down to the tester. Generally as long as the beam pattern is ok and they are not a stupid blue colour, most will not be bothered by them. We all know that xenons should have washers and auto levelers, but most of the testers I have spoken to are only looking for HID ballasts zip tied in the engine bay and light scatter from reflector headlights.

I'm just going to get the company fitting them to make them as original as possible so the tester does not get overly suspicious with them, should be okay... i hope...  :undecided:
Just hope they are good quality, i know JayGTD has some and he's happy with them (dug up some older threads)... 
2011 3dr Mk6 GTI in CSG - Manual - RNS510/Bluetooth - Winter Pack - Optical Parking Assist - 18'' BBS SR Satin Grey - Few other bits' n bobs