Author Topic: Wheel Bolts / Nuts - Ebay seller: thezoomroom  (Read 1592 times)

Offline bluquarta

• GTI forum regular
Wheel Bolts / Nuts - Ebay seller: thezoomroom
« on: 23 July 2009, 17:53 »
thought i'd share my experience with these guys as I've seen quite a few posts from people who require longer wheel bolts for fitting spacers etc

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/thezoomroom?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1181

they can sort out pretty much any set of VW bolts you need. Locking, non-locking, standard OEM VW bolts for fitting VW alloys, or the 60 degree taper bolts for non VW alloys. Best of all they can get all sizes of extended bolts which is perfect for fitting spacers. They seem pretty reasonable as well compared to some websites I have seen

Can't speak highly enough of the service, dealt with a bloke called Kevan, who responded to emails really quick, advised me exactly what I needed, and sent a specific Paypal invoice for the mix of bolts that I needed. A lot of ebay sellers just want to sell exactly what they have advertised and aren't interested in customising orders. If you give this guy your car and alloy details he'll sort out exactly what you need and price it up for you.

I got 4 locking nuts and 16 non locking OEM style VW bolts, received them the day after payment! Have since gone back for longer bolts neccessary for fitting spacers. They weren't advertised in the ebay shop but he carries all sizes in stock, sent me a quote the same day as my enquiry!

wish all ebayers were as easy to deal with as this!

tel: 01292 570043 or email: thezoomroom@hotmail.co.uk