Author Topic: which alarm ?  (Read 2999 times)

Offline mikeee-vr6

• Just got here
which alarm ?
« on: 07 April 2003, 15:52 »
The Scorpion alarm / immobiliser ( model 5001 ? ) on my ’97 golf only has one remote fob.

It’s factory fit, and new fobs cannot be ordered ( plus the code inside the fob is missing)  :(

Question is: Can anyone recommend a make and model of Thatcham 1 alarm/immobiliser (must be total-closure for 4 windows and a sun-roof)

I know the is basically Toad, Cobra, Clifford and Scorpion…..

Cheers
« Last Edit: 01 January 1970, 01:00 by 1055631600 »

Offline bionicbob

• Just got here
Re: which alarm ?
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2003, 21:11 »
hiya mike,i would definatley recomend the clifford concept 600 its there top of the range cat 1 and really is the dogs. The thing really is good, you can control everything and program as many fobs as you like! . I had a similer problem and was looking for maximum peace off mind for when i wasnt with my baby now i have. From my fob i can arm/disarm silently if i wish,pop open eitherdoor<pop openboot <open/close windows<switch on headlights<tilt and motion sensors<black jax car jacking technology<internall/xternall proximity sensor so it bleeps to let a thief no not to bother before they try<three point imobilisation< wire less fuel guard!<4 timed channels<this is the tip of the iceberg try cliffords home site for more more info but i looked at them all and found the clifford the way forward.........
« Last Edit: 01 January 1970, 01:00 by 1055631600 »