Author Topic: OBD eleven post ....sorry  (Read 9148 times)

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: OBD eleven post ....sorry
« Reply #40 on: 13 January 2018, 21:33 »
I addition to the above there lots of help and coding info in these places too.

http://obdeleven.proboards.com

http://www.vwroc.com/forums/forum/84-obdeleven/

Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 13 January 2018, 21:35 »
No problem, I suggest you find the coding, go they your modules and check you have every coding and adaption in your modules, and once your 100% sure you have then go back and change them
Also maybe make a backup of every module and email it to yourself before you do anything, that way you can put your car back to stock if you have any problems

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
« Reply #42 on: 13 January 2018, 22:26 »
No problem, I suggest you find the coding, go they your modules and check you have every coding and adaption in your modules, and once your 100% sure you have then go back and change them
Also maybe make a backup of every module and email it to yourself before you do anything, that way you can put your car back to stock if you have any problems

HURRAHHHHH IT BLIPS   :grin:
Thank u again x

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 13 January 2018, 23:15 »
Ha ha ha

Well done,

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 14 January 2018, 11:44 »
The apps are just a script for the coding, if you buy pro it opens up long coding and adaptions for editing, it will work on the same device and software you already using for the apps, you can still use apps but if you can also get the codings from all over the net and follow the instructions and get the bits you want working working, the only apps you cannot convert to coding is the vehicle in motion and mirror link in motion because these have a security code relating to your VIN number, and nobody’s cracked that yet (although they did on earlier Audi’s)

So to program in coding what you’d do is find the tweak like needle sweep

Select Control unit 17 (Dashboard)
Control unit long coding
Byte 1
Bit 0 Activate

So in obdeleven you’d connect to car (don’t need scan once you’ve done that once)
Then at the bottom right there’s a button press that and it will give you a list of modules (with pictures)
Scroll down until you find dashboard (and they’ll be a little circle on the right with 17 in it) press that
That will open up a new list with info, long coding,adaptions, security etc
So you hit long codings
This will bring to to another screen, at the top there is a lot of numbers going across the screen and above that on the right there’s 2joined boxes with 0 and 1 in them press that
underneath that it will say byte 00
You want byte 01 so if you press the right green arrow 3/4 Down the page it will go to byte 01
Then you will see bit 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 down the left and check boxes on the right
Press the top box to put a tick in it
Then press and hold the green circle with the tick in it until it says done
And that’s it, when you turn the ignition on the dials will sweep from 0 to max then back to 0

It might sound difficult but it isn’t really

That sounds easy enough to me obvs without pro ur limited to what u can see on the app and i cant see where coding would be done  hence my confusion so off to now puchase pro  :grin: he who said would donate a fiver better get ur hand in ur pocket  :laugh:

Its 22quid on obd site and 30 on google play store....which one will i get instantly ? Is it just an email code OBDELEVEN send or do they post it out ?

I bet you £5 that you would get it so it is you that needs to get your hand in your pocket :grin:

https://www.midlandsairambulance.com/how-to-support-us/ways-to-donate
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
« Reply #45 on: 14 January 2018, 13:06 »
The apps are just a script for the coding, if you buy pro it opens up long coding and adaptions for editing, it will work on the same device and software you already using for the apps, you can still use apps but if you can also get the codings from all over the net and follow the instructions and get the bits you want working working, the only apps you cannot convert to coding is the vehicle in motion and mirror link in motion because these have a security code relating to your VIN number, and nobody’s cracked that yet (although they did on earlier Audi’s)

So to program in coding what you’d do is find the tweak like needle sweep

Select Control unit 17 (Dashboard)
Control unit long coding
Byte 1
Bit 0 Activate

So in obdeleven you’d connect to car (don’t need scan once you’ve done that once)
Then at the bottom right there’s a button press that and it will give you a list of modules (with pictures)
Scroll down until you find dashboard (and they’ll be a little circle on the right with 17 in it) press that
That will open up a new list with info, long coding,adaptions, security etc
So you hit long codings
This will bring to to another screen, at the top there is a lot of numbers going across the screen and above that on the right there’s 2joined boxes with 0 and 1 in them press that
underneath that it will say byte 00
You want byte 01 so if you press the right green arrow 3/4 Down the page it will go to byte 01
Then you will see bit 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 down the left and check boxes on the right
Press the top box to put a tick in it
Then press and hold the green circle with the tick in it until it says done
And that’s it, when you turn the ignition on the dials will sweep from 0 to max then back to 0

It might sound difficult but it isn’t really

That sounds easy enough to me obvs without pro ur limited to what u can see on the app and i cant see where coding would be done  hence my confusion so off to now puchase pro  :grin: he who said would donate a fiver better get ur hand in ur pocket  :laugh:

Its 22quid on obd site and 30 on google play store....which one will i get instantly ? Is it just an email code OBDELEVEN send or do they post it out ?

I bet you £5 that you would get it so it is you that needs to get your hand in your pocket :grin:

https://www.midlandsairambulance.com/how-to-support-us/ways-to-donate

😂😂😂

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
« Reply #46 on: 15 January 2018, 08:54 »
Has spent an entire weekend coding 😂

Windows up on rain
Scandinavian drl rear lights
Pace car indicators
DRLs setting on MIB

Tried to set the heated seats to 10sec timer but doesnt seem to have worked