Author Topic: OBD eleven post ....sorry  (Read 9101 times)

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
Re: OBD eleven post ....sorry
« Reply #30 on: 13 January 2018, 18:43 »
See that’s why I asked what age her car was, because it’s under feedback signals on earlier cars,

Car was reg apr 2016 sorry fidnt realise ud asked that

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 13 January 2018, 19:32 »
So maybe a mk7 with the mk7.5 modules then, as I think the mk7 app for that tweak is the earlier one hence why it didn’t work

Maybe open the app and go to help and explain that app didn’t work on your car, they’ll ever give your credits back or create a app for your car

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 13 January 2018, 19:48 »
You need to change the following things in BCM (module 09):

Address 09   5Q0 937 084 CL   channel IDE02269-ENG116669-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung global   adapted from   not active    to   active
Address 09   5Q0 937 084 CL   channel IDE02269-ENG116667-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung verriegeln   adapted from   not active    to   active
Address 09   5Q0 937 084 CL   channel IDE02269-ENG122188-Acknowledgement signals-Menuesteuerung akustische Rueckmeldung   adapted from   not active    to   active
Address 09   5Q0 937 084 CL   channel IDE02269-ENG116666-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung entriegeln   adapted from   not active    to   active

Then acitvate in settings in the MIB (in section locking/unlocking) then it should work.

That's helpfull.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
« Reply #33 on: 13 January 2018, 20:05 »
So maybe a mk7 with the mk7.5 modules then, as I think the mk7 app for that tweak is the earlier one hence why it didn’t work

Maybe open the app and go to help and explain that app didn’t work on your car, they’ll ever give your credits back or create a app for your car

Will do that now - can i assume when u have the pro version the ability to enter long codes is still done from ur fone ? Im just reluctant to buy it if i ne3ed to still pay a bomb for credits 😩

Offline itavaltalainen

• I live here
  • VCDS and VCP - fault codes, coding, VIM activation
« Reply #34 on: 13 January 2018, 20:55 »
On my 2013 (MY14) car the channels were these (less detail due to VCDS not showing as much as on current version):
(1)-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung entriegeln   active
(2)-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung verriegeln   active
(3)-Acknowledgement signals-Dauer der Akustischen Rueckmeldung vom Einfachhorn   normal
(7)-Acknowledgement signals-Menuesteuerung akustische Rueckmeldung   active
(8)-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung global   not active

Previously posted were my 2016 (MY17) GTD.

So on April 2016 car they will be these :)

2019 Seat Leon ST FR DSG 135kW - eclipse orange - 23k miles

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #35 on: 13 January 2018, 21:00 »
The apps are just a script for the coding, if you buy pro it opens up long coding and adaptions for editing, it will work on the same device and software you already using for the apps, you can still use apps but if you can also get the codings from all over the net and follow the instructions and get the bits you want working working, the only apps you cannot convert to coding is the vehicle in motion and mirror link in motion because these have a security code relating to your VIN number, and nobody’s cracked that yet (although they did on earlier Audi’s)

So to program in coding what you’d do is find the tweak like needle sweep

Select Control unit 17 (Dashboard)
Control unit long coding
Byte 1
Bit 0 Activate

So in obdeleven you’d connect to car (don’t need scan once you’ve done that once)
Then at the bottom right there’s a button press that and it will give you a list of modules (with pictures)
Scroll down until you find dashboard (and they’ll be a little circle on the right with 17 in it) press that
That will open up a new list with info, long coding,adaptions, security etc
So you hit long codings
This will bring to to another screen, at the top there is a lot of numbers going across the screen and above that on the right there’s 2joined boxes with 0 and 1 in them press that
underneath that it will say byte 00
You want byte 01 so if you press the right green arrow 3/4 Down the page it will go to byte 01
Then you will see bit 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 down the left and check boxes on the right
Press the top box to put a tick in it
Then press and hold the green circle with the tick in it until it says done
And that’s it, when you turn the ignition on the dials will sweep from 0 to max then back to 0

It might sound difficult but it isn’t really

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
« Reply #36 on: 13 January 2018, 21:05 »
The apps are just a script for the coding, if you buy pro it opens up long coding and adaptions for editing, it will work on the same device and software you already using for the apps, you can still use apps but if you can also get the codings from all over the net and follow the instructions and get the bits you want working working, the only apps you cannot convert to coding is the vehicle in motion and mirror link in motion because these have a security code relating to your VIN number, and nobody’s cracked that yet (although they did on earlier Audi’s)

So to program in coding what you’d do is find the tweak like needle sweep

Select Control unit 17 (Dashboard)
Control unit long coding
Byte 1
Bit 0 Activate

So in obdeleven you’d connect to car (don’t need scan once you’ve done that once)
Then at the bottom right there’s a button press that and it will give you a list of modules (with pictures)
Scroll down until you find dashboard (and they’ll be a little circle on the right with 17 in it) press that
That will open up a new list with info, long coding,adaptions, security etc
So you hit long codings
This will bring to to another screen, at the top there is a lot of numbers going across the screen and above that on the right there’s 2joined boxes with 0 and 1 in them press that
underneath that it will say byte 00
You want byte 01 so if you press the right green arrow 3/4 Down the page it will go to byte 01
Then you will see bit 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 down the left and check boxes on the right
Press the top box to put a tick in it
Then press and hold the green circle with the tick in it until it says done
And that’s it, when you turn the ignition on the dials will sweep from 0 to max then back to 0

It might sound difficult but it isn’t really

That sounds easy enough to me obvs without pro ur limited to what u can see on the app and i cant see where coding would be done  hence my confusion so off to now puchase pro  :grin: he who said would donate a fiver better get ur hand in ur pocket  :laugh:

Its 22quid on obd site and 30 on google play store....which one will i get instantly ? Is it just an email code OBDELEVEN send or do they post it out ?

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #37 on: 13 January 2018, 21:26 »
Normally just a email, actually dv52 wrote a brilliant thread on the Australian forums, I’ll see if I can find it for you

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #38 on: 13 January 2018, 21:28 »

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
« Reply #39 on: 13 January 2018, 21:31 »
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/f153/obdeleven-new-kid-block-112163.html

There you go (all credit goes to dv52)

Ur a wee star thank u for ur help im off to code my car to the hilt 😁 sorry to have taken up ur time everyone i realise this has been asked in loads of posts as always i appreciate ur time and advice