Author Topic: Top Class Garage / Tuner in West Yorkshire - See my results  (Read 3856 times)

Offline RocketRossUK

• I live here
Hey up fella's,

I have been to a few garages in West Yorkshire, (mainly Bradford + Leeds) most of which are not worth a mention.

Read on a forum about these guys over at ABC Car Services and how they were top class at setting up cars for fast road / race. The main guy there "Artur" (who has spend 10 years working for the VAG group over in Poland) he is the owner & chief Tech there. He really knows his stuff when it could to setting up a car just the way a customer wants.

I went to him with the following work required:

*H&R roll bars 28mm / 24mm fitting
*PowerFlex Dogbone Arm insert
*My Milltek was blowing
*Needed a full geometry set up doing

He quote a very fair price and told me would need the car for 5 hours. Initially I thought it would be ok to chill out in his waiting room and watch a film on my iPad, but i managed to pick the week where he is having the waiting area renovated. So I was like damn, need to get a taxi home (10 miles away). He said no problem mate, my friend will take you. Which I thought was a really nice gesture from a garage. Me and his mate a great chat on the way home and talked about how un-reliable VAGS are  :grin:

Got the call 5 hours later, all done  :cool:

Went to pick it up and he gave me an overview of the work he had done and showed me the alignment printout and explained what he had changed and why.

As soon as i got in the car and hit the first corner it was clear how much of an improvement the roll bar and bushing had made, but it seemed to drive so much more straight and smooth.

I am rambling now, the main point is, if you live in the Leeds / Bradford area, be sure to give me a call and get a full geometry set-up done, it will make a world of difference :)

I wont be taking my car anywhere else now, and look forward to getting more work done there.

Here is his site and her is my print out

http://www.abc-carservice.co.uk/

MK6 GTI CSG | Revo Stage 2 | Revo Stage 2 Intake | Milltek 3" TB Exhaust | SuperPro Anti Lift Kit | H&R ARB's | Bilstein B12 | TT Short Shifter |Mintex M1144 Race Pads | HEL Braided Lines |

MK5 GTI - DSG + Extras (Sold because DSG was Soooo Boring !!!)