Author Topic: Colour conundrum!!  (Read 6506 times)

Offline NickNotts

• Not said much yet
Re: Colour conundrum!!
« Reply #20 on: 01 June 2013, 12:05 »

Well, my dealer spoke to VW who have said I can change colour without effecting my build week... so made the plunge and changed to Pure White, and have to say I am much happier with that decision now.  :whistle: :whistle:

mjh_056

« Reply #21 on: 01 June 2013, 12:29 »

Well, my dealer spoke to VW who have said I can change colour without effecting my build week... so made the plunge and changed to Pure White, and have to say I am much happier with that decision now.  :whistle: :whistle:

To be honest doubt you would have been disappointed with the Night Blue - it was a colour I considered myself but do feel the white, no matter how common works best on this particular model, so welcome to the club :)

Offline master_hayabusa

• Here all the time
« Reply #22 on: 01 June 2013, 13:01 »
Why no Rising Blue? That's just the best colour ever. Similar to the DBP on my MK5 R32. That looked the dogs baubles!

It's a really nice colour. Probably reserved for the upcoming Golf R.

I think it's this colour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjXlS9gKsNk

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 01 June 2013, 14:50 »

Believe that if you want, but my one colour change to my order has seen it bumped twice.  :undecided:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline NickNotts

• Not said much yet
« Reply #24 on: 01 June 2013, 17:06 »
Well, I was week 34 before and and am week 34 now... Time will tell!!

mjh_056

« Reply #25 on: 01 June 2013, 17:29 »
Why no Rising Blue? That's just the best colour ever. Similar to the DBP on my MK5 R32. That looked the dogs baubles!

It's a really nice colour. Probably reserved for the upcoming Golf R.

I think it's this colour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjXlS9gKsNk

If that was available as an option that would be totally common as imagine we would all spec it! Similar to the Audi 'Sepang' which photos do not do justice as they look even better in the flesh but at £1800 it truly is an indulgence too far sadly ..

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #26 on: 04 June 2013, 22:55 »
Glad you made a decision your happy with thats what counts.
I got all the bs of it not been a GTI colour even from local dealers when I ordered blue for the mk6 I have never regretted it and its one of the things people always go out there way to makes very positive coments on.
Never regretted the colour choice and im a diehard GTI fanatic. But then I do also own a GTI in one of the two original GTI colours..lol.
« Last Edit: 04 June 2013, 22:57 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.