Author Topic: MK7 GTD in white dealership picture  (Read 24528 times)

Offline Movi

• GTI forum regular
Re: MK7 GTD in white dealership picture
« Reply #10 on: 12 May 2013, 20:24 »
Very Nice  :cool:

Ordered mine today, can't wait.

Anybody on here found a road test yet?
Movi

(MY08) ED30 CW 3DR (Sold) - (MY11) MK6 GTD CW 3DR DSG - Its Here :) MK7 R LB 3DR DSG

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #11 on: 12 May 2013, 20:27 »

Hope to see your post in the SPEC sticky.

Offline ROO1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 12 May 2013, 20:41 »

None yet
Mk7 Golf GTD on order for 64 plate delivery
5 door
Pure White

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 12 May 2013, 20:55 »
Must resist urge to... add... Pano... Roof...

The Pano roof looks a bit odd to me covering half the roof. It looks good head on but from above its slightly strange looking. Okay, to be fair who sees their car from above but i'm not sure i would pay nearly a grand for it. Now a fully fitted carbon roof would be awesome and i believe it's still being considered by VW - probably bloody expensive mind you.

I like the never ending wind screen look but as you said cost is the biggest reason I haven't specced this.  Definately makes my 'love to have but not at that price' list.
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 12 May 2013, 21:03 »
Must resist urge to... add... Pano... Roof...

The Pano roof looks a bit odd to me covering half the roof. It looks good head on but from above its slightly strange looking. Okay, to be fair who sees their car from above but i'm not sure i would pay nearly a grand for it. Now a fully fitted carbon roof would be awesome and i believe it's still being considered by VW - probably bloody expensive mind you.

I like the never ending wind screen look but as you said cost is the biggest reason I haven't specced this.  Definately makes my 'love to have but not at that price' list.

Yip I know that list well. Mine would have inluded the 19" Santiagos as they look awesome but I wanted the sat nav pro even more which was pretty expensive to say the least

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #15 on: 12 May 2013, 21:04 »
Fantastic picture. That exactly what I'm getting, can't wait!!  :laugh:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #16 on: 12 May 2013, 22:34 »
Why d'ya have to go and post a picture like that? I want mine now!!!

:laugh: Giddy :laugh:
« Last Edit: 12 May 2013, 22:52 by Hawaii-Five-O »
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #17 on: 13 May 2013, 08:52 »

The pano roof is actually one aspect of the car/options that I don't like.  If it extended all the way into the rear screen it "might" look OK, but from the front it looks a bit odd, and then stops part way along the roof creating a lack of symmetry.
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

mjh_056

« Reply #18 on: 13 May 2013, 19:27 »
Like the Santiago wheels but did not consider as just love the standard set :) and just love the new lines of the MK7 GTi/GTD with their body kits, really nice presence with the white working so well with the black trim and privacy glass and as a final comment like the way the chrome trim crosses into headlights in same way red line does on GTi - works in it's more understated way

Nice to see one taken in this manner except for making 5 months from now seem so much longer away!

Offline RhysH

• Not said much yet
« Reply #19 on: 13 May 2013, 22:01 »
That does look nice!