Author Topic: Problem SOLVED section - sub section?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline GuvGTI

• GTI forum regular
Problem SOLVED section - sub section?
« on: 15 October 2007, 11:20 »
Came to my attention when trying to search for an answer to a problem i had with the car. First thing was to search.... LOts of questions came up about the problem but not many threads showing how they solved it! Or some giving not so accurate answers.

Just a thought maybe in the maintance section or in the garage section. Have a problem solved section. With tried and tested methods giving the required results for instant look up and read!!

For example

Problem 1: Mk3 GTI ABS sensor on
Solved: first cleaning sensors located here, then if not cured attach to vag come and locate sensor etc etc etc.

Problem 2: Mk 2 GTI
Solved:

etc.

What do you rekon?

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
Re: Problem SOLVED section - sub section?
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2007, 12:31 »
The major occurring faults are usually to be found in either the Sticky section or Maintenance!
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2007, 13:18 »
I know the same questions get asked time and time again...and i sticky the relevant answers if not all ready stickied, if you do find something that should be stickied try pm'ing the relevant section mod and ask them to sort it??
at some point i will go through the mk3 sections and merge/sticky any decent answers and clean the place up a bit.. should make searches easier??
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline GuvGTI

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 15 October 2007, 13:31 »
kool mate, sounds good. Wasnt trying to comment on your work there mate!!!! dont think i was doing that to you. I will let you know.