Author Topic: advice on bluetooth  (Read 4959 times)

Offline GAL-GTD

• Not said much yet
Re: advice on bluetooth
« Reply #20 on: 08 October 2013, 18:59 »
That's great info, thank you for taking the time to try it. Looks like I'll be purchasing the oem Bluetooth kit off the bay. Cheers for the input Aaron mc and booth11. Cheers. Gal

Happy to help  :smiley:

On iPod/ipad the google maps voice is truly awful though - a sort of weird synthesised affair.  It's like a female doing an impression of Stephen Hawking.  Weirdly on the iphone it's a gent with a very british accent!
hahaha couldn't have described them better myself  :grin:

Offline Ze german

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 09 October 2013, 20:13 »
Just an update turns out the car does not have bluetooth and when i spoke to the VW dealer they said as i asked if it had it before purchase and they had mistakenly said yes they would fit it to my car free of charge.
Had vag-tec come to my work today and install full factory bluetooth which seems a very good system .
Very pleased with the outcome and great service from Caffyns in worthing  :smiley:

Offline MustardGTI

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 11 October 2013, 08:31 »
Great result, and credit to the dealer.

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 11 October 2013, 16:18 »
Yep good outcome I had the same problem with my first mark 6 they also fitted Bluetooth to it if only they took notice of specs it would save them money
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 11 October 2013, 20:35 »
That's a great result. It's a wonder they didn't try to fob you off with the horrible Touch kit.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.