Author Topic: Er guys......  (Read 9993 times)

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Re: Er guys......
« Reply #20 on: 21 September 2007, 13:50 »
Having said that, I think its a good thing that our younger generation have an interest in VW's and certainly not something to be discouraged.

Offline DaveGTiMK

• Here all the time
  • 16v MK3 GTi
« Reply #21 on: 21 September 2007, 14:38 »
Having said that, I think its a good thing that our younger generation have an interest in VW's and certainly not something to be discouraged.

would never wish to discourage interest in VW's as I have always had an interest in cars of all sorts since I was but a wee lad. On sites like this there is a wealth of usable information for students or up and coming drivers to sink there teeth into. Maybe a safe for Skool section is needed an area that has to be clean in every sense?

Gonna hangout with the wangout

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #22 on: 21 September 2007, 15:14 »
In my own defense to DaveGTIMK:

I am 16 years old going on 17 in less then a months time. And no. I dont own a GTI. No. I may not be as accomplished as you are (Or ARE you?).
The reason I am on this site is because I have an interest in Golf GTI's. My mother owns one and therefore I feel I have a reason to be on here. The whole reason for starting this thread was becasue I didnt want this site blocked and was wondering if there was a way around it.

I find this site has tons of extremely useful info for students and I find everything interesting. However I dont need a single thread about naked girls to end it all.

Thank you

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline DaveGTiMK

• Here all the time
  • 16v MK3 GTi
« Reply #23 on: 21 September 2007, 15:47 »
08micsta I agree with you in the genral sense but it is an adult orinetated website at the end of the day.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #24 on: 21 September 2007, 15:51 »
Very true Dave.

Surley if 08micsta doesnt go into the thread with the ladies (which is quite possibly one of the best threads on here) then his school wont have a problem with it?

In all honest 08micsta, I think you might over reacting a little.

Offline DaveGTiMK

• Here all the time
  • 16v MK3 GTi
« Reply #25 on: 21 September 2007, 15:53 »
one final point, why aren't you learning while at school instead of looking at naked ladies, I should tell your teacher!!!  :grin:

Only kidding don't take offence. :laugh:

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 21 September 2007, 16:12 »
he's doing biology.  :laugh:

Offline Neaty

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 21 September 2007, 16:19 »
from what i understand he is the teacher, dont see many school kids with Mk5 Golf GTI's  :grin:

Offline DaveGTiMK

• Here all the time
  • 16v MK3 GTi
« Reply #28 on: 22 September 2007, 05:52 »
from what i understand he is the teacher, dont see many school kids with Mk5 Golf GTI's  :grin:

I think he mentions that it is his mums golf.

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 22 September 2007, 09:46 »

I think he mentions that it is his mums golf.
and that he's 16.  :tongue: