Author Topic: Clubsport Edition 40 and Clubsport S build numbers (and car photos)  (Read 142045 times)

Offline watchdog

• GTI forum regular
Hi Watchdog, it was Jordan's Detailing World in Stalybridge.

He's got a Facebook page with all of his work, I was impressed with the result on my solid paint but some of the cars with metallic paint look incredible!

Thanks for that Andy, not far from me to take a look.

Online Watts

• Forum addict
Saw my first CS on the road today. Two things that I'm not normally keen on, white and 5 door, yet it still looked great!
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Saw my first CS on the road today. Two things that I'm not normally keen on, white and 5 door, yet it still looked great!
Have you been spying on me?    :laugh:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Online Watts

• Forum addict
Have you been spying on me?    :laugh:

That's for me to know and for you to find out :whistle: :laugh:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
Edited - car fell through.
« Last Edit: 04 December 2018, 17:40 by kmpowell »
SOLD March 2021
2019 GTI Performance, 5DR, DSG - Isaac Blue, Leather, Pan Roof, 19" Brescias, DCC, Dynaudio, Rear Camera, Keyless, Electric Memory Driver Seat.

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
Absolutely awesome looking car!!
I think Oryx really suits the CS although I'm not a fan of it on the standard GTI.
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline andy28

• Here all the time
Lovely kmpowell
GTI Clubsport Edition 40
#301 and then #190

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
Wow... Decent price for low miles CSS and looks in stunning condition. One of the best looking websites and pictures I've seen selling prestige/sports cars. Got some great other things in stock as well...  :cool:

http://www.millenniumheroes.com/cars/vw-golf-clubsport-s-for-sale/
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline andy28

• Here all the time
Wow... Decent price for low miles CSS and looks in stunning condition. One of the best looking websites and pictures I've seen selling prestige/sports cars. Got some great other things in stock as well...  :cool:

Looks great! Must.... resist....
GTI Clubsport Edition 40
#301 and then #190

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here

Looks great! Must.... resist....

:grin: :grin: :grin:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey