Author Topic: Mk4 GTi 1.8 20vT - Air ride, Audi Nappa leather ALL GONE!! re-build!!  (Read 48957 times)

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
where did you get your money tree from? I'd like one...

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
hmm i spy some dish. Keskins perhaps? Take care with those fullrun tyres in the wet :wink:

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
  • My golf is just amazing!
i've had a few people saying the tyres are not so good in the wet  :undecided:
kinda wish i'd upgraded now but the package i got was expensive enough already  :sad:

There is a wee dish.... and some stretch to :D i have 20mm spacers for abit poke on the rear!

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Fullruns don't seem to last very long, looking forward to seeing the new wheels on.

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
Couple of pics from saturday morning at E38,

Photography by Grum

Now its at this point that I must say... I've been stringing you guys along with these wheels! I've had these for a couple of weeks now and managed to keep shhh about it! I was gutted about the keskins but I saw them on another Jazz blue when we were down and it made me feel better that they didnt work out!! :lol:

Couple of changes since the weekend, I'm now tintless - going for a "cleaner" looks and got the ko4 001 turbo to get on there.

Few changes planned over the winterm quite major if i'm honest so watch this space

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
had a nose round this on the weekend, looks very nice in the flesh  :cool: :cool: :cool:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline harries

• GTI forum regular
How much did the mk5 boot handle job set you back looks the real deal  :drool:

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
looks really good that wheels suit it much better now  :wink:  :cool:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline Sas

• GTI forum regular
thanks guys

Should've introduced yourself!! We didnt stay long as I had some bad news so had to head back up to scotland asap.

The tailgate is defo the real deal, working mk5 handle/badge -wasnt cheap, I bought the whole mk5 tailgate from a chap on ebay - managed to get it for 13 quid  :grin: and was about 350 for the work, but that was discounted quite abit

I like the wheels, give the car abit GRRR, was worried about them TBH but I aint no girly girl so it's all good

Offline HarrisGTI

• Not said much yet
Awesum!! :)
Drives 56 Plate GT Tdi! :)