Author Topic: BBS XR 18X8.0 5X112 ET42 GLOSS BLACK <SOLD>  (Read 563 times)

Offline gtikel83

• Just got here
BBS XR 18X8.0 5X112 ET42 GLOSS BLACK <SOLD>
« on: 26 March 2024, 14:59 »
BBS XR GLOSS BLACK
18X8.0
5X112
ET42 
+Set of black bolts and black lockers included
+BBS centre caps included

Hi - I'm mostly putting out feelers for now but I'm toying with the idea of trading in my mk8 soon so in anticipation of this I will be putting the VW OEM wheels back on in the next week so these BBS wheels will be for sale very soon.

Genuine BBS wheels bought brand new from Rimstyle. They've been on the car for 1.5 years / about 15k miles. No kerbs, scuffs or scratches. Never repaired or refurbished. Very, very light swirl marks from washing but not visible unless up close. These bolt straight onto the mk8 GTI with no modifications needed and they fit pretty flush as well. 

I'll get pictures of each wheel once they have been removed from the car and given a clean but for now a stock image and some as fitted on my car.

Looking for £800 but open to sensible offers. No tyres or swaps (please don't ask). Collection from Motherwell, Scotland. I'd be happy to meet within 100 miles but may require a small deposit to cover fuel / discourage time wasters. Delivery or courier would only be at your arrangement, cost and risk! I do have original boxes to pack them up in thought.

Please note in this image I still had the blue protective film on the centre cap.

« Last Edit: 23 April 2024, 21:59 by gtikel83 »

Offline gtikel83

• Just got here
These are now off car. On closer inspection one wheel has a very small nick a few mm in length, it’s not noticeable unless up close, I don’t remember scuffing the wheels so guessing it was the tyre fitter. 2 of the centre caps have also bubbled. Think they are about £15 each to replace. However to reflect the condition price is reduced to £600. If you want anymore pictures let me know. Cheers

Offline gtikel83

• Just got here

Offline gtikel83

• Just got here
A nice shot of how they look fitted