Author Topic: S3 Power!  (Read 8474 times)

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
Re: S3 Power!
« Reply #20 on: 21 April 2013, 01:35 »
So... Got some plans in mind. Toying with the stage 2 remap, thinking of going for the relentless manifold too.

First on the list though is driveshaft gaitors and getting the rear parking sensors fixed. Oh and a new heater matrix    :grin:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 21 April 2013, 12:44 »
So... Got some plans in mind. Toying with the stage 2 remap, thinking of going for the relentless manifold too.

First on the list though is driveshaft gaitors and getting the rear parking sensors fixed. Oh and a new heater matrix    :grin:
good luck working on the exhaust on these  :laugh:

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
« Reply #22 on: 21 April 2013, 22:45 »

Lol I know  :cry:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 21 April 2013, 23:01 »

Lol I know  :cry:
you tried to get to the downpipe nuts yet  :laugh:

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
« Reply #24 on: 10 May 2013, 17:39 »
Update:

£620 lighter. Engine mount bolt snapped, causing engine mount to let go. It was the cambelt side engine mount, so thought what the heck - I'll get the mount, cambelt and waterpump all done at once.

Fun times. My engine dropped quite literally 1/4 an inch off the floor. Nice.

She's back up and running now though  :grin: