Author Topic: Brescia - white worm corrosion  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Gnasher

• I live here
  • Formerly GnasherVXR
Re: Brescia - white worm corrosion
« Reply #10 on: 13 May 2019, 13:51 »
I'd still book in to the dealer to report it - much as this is evidence, it could be evidence of you knowing something was wrong and not giving the dealer chance to rectify it. Once it gets worse the question I'd ask (if I were the dealer) is "If you knew it was like this x months ago, why didn't you report it?"

Also, remember the warranty on trim and/or cosmetic items isn't as long as the normal warranty.

I only say this as we all know how some dealers will attempt to wriggle out of anything they can these days (or is that just my cynical outlook on life?)
2014 Golf GTI (PP) in Pure White with
Vienna Leather, Keyless Entry, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera. Milltek Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, 19" BBS SR wheels - SOLD!!!!!

2018 Audi TTRS in Nardo Grey with
Black pack, 20" Alloys, Privacy glass and Sports Exhaust. No mods yet!

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Re: Brescia - white worm corrosion
« Reply #11 on: 13 May 2019, 16:56 »

I only say this as we all know how some dealers will attempt to wriggle out of anything they can these days (or is that just my cynical outlook on life?)

Some dealerships are hugely risk averse because they fear VW not reimbursing them. It's the main reason I won't entertain going to the Lookers group on my doorstep and travel to Pulman instead.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.